Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thorn Of The White Rose

RedWK

OPbQy84.jpg

Welcome to The Thorn of the White Rose recruitment page!

What are we:

The Thorn of the White Rose is a new, growing, and friendly clan, where all members and fans of                            Warframe are welcome. Casual or Hardcore, we all love to play and experience all that this game has to offer with each other. We are currently around twenty members and growing steadily!

What we offer:

- PvE, PvP and the freedom to play however you wish, be it solo or grouped.

- An always expanding Dojo

- A friendly and helpful community

What we do not offer:

- Powerleveling or any kind of exploitive methods to gameplay

- Free items

- In-Game Voice Chat, as it makes some players uncomfortable. To chat, we use the chat window

What is expected of you:

- Be an active player

- Always show respect towards your fellow members

- Help occasionally to contribute to Dojo if needed  

- Ability to have fun and enjoy your experience

Other things:

As mentioned before, respect is always expected. Any disrespect towards a fellow player, be them in the clan or not, is frowned upon. If that is no problem with you then sit back, buckle up, and enjoy the ride because it's gonna be a fun one! We look forward to the experience that we'll share together! Remember, we're not just a clan, we're a family!

Edited by RedWK

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, we will be hosting a 2v2 melee conclave competition in a month and would like to see you all there. 1st place rewards are a full frost prime and a full rhino prime. 2nd place gets 2 full bratons primes. 3rd gets rare mods. If you're interested in joining, please comment below. Thanks! The teams will be announced a week from the tournament. Cya there!

Hey there. I was interested in joining. I do have a few questions, 1. Do you have a voice chat set up for the clan? 2. How often are people on? 3. How are you?

Easiest way to contact me is through Steam. My steam ID is GraphiteCollections. 

Hey all, we will be hosting a 2v2 melee conclave competition in a month and would like to see you all there. 1st place rewards are a full frost prime and a full rhino prime. 2nd place gets 2 full bratons primes. 3rd gets rare mods. If you're interested in joining, please comment below. Thanks! The teams will be announced a week from the tournament. Cya there!

I will be in the 2v2 competition

As the leader of this clan I invite you to talk to me if you have any questions. We are always working together and asking/ answering questions. Seems like the clan for you? PM me, we can talk.

Hey SoulShards, I actually just made a FAQ, Comment and Q&A page on here, here's the link if you wanna check it out: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/255741-thorn-of-the-white-rose-comments-qa-and-faqs/?p=2957933

Ok, the picking order is here. The list will be updated as need be. Don't forget, the conclave is 500-1000.

#1 TheMajorStiffy

#2 QueenRuby

#3 btay415

#4 Wrathane

#5 AssassinenMuffin

#6 Magista

#7 ALL_N942

#8 AzureWolf010

#9 SoulShards (me)

#10 Prof. Killjoy

#11 Shadador

#12 ItzWaffleZx

Edited by SoulShards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, just as you may know, I am not longer in the clan, for now. I am trying to experience new things and , so far, everything has turned out great! I am the 3rd highest ranking in 10 minutes and I am one of the leads in recruiting, clan management, logistics and Rail Development and Tactics. I miss you all and don't forget to friend me as well! I will be using Darc115's and Azurewolf's accounts to help and play on, so I will still technically be with you all!!! Have fun and may your Tenno culture strive to live long as we are in solidarity with one another.

-Wrathane (Former 2nd Leader: Thorn of The White Rose)