Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Can Still Be A Viable Warframe, But Has To "nerf" Herself To Do That

CaveCricket48

Ever since Blessing lost its usage as a "Press 4 to God mode," I've only seen 3 Trinities in game, one of those being me.

The problem with old Blessing is that it was flat out overpowered. I don't think I need to go in depth as to why.

The problem with new Blessing is that it sucks for healing because it can't be recast until the buff duration ends, meaning the person stunlocked by ancients and being shot at by every enemy with a gun is still going to die, since you can't re-heal them and they're still being attacked.

It also sucks for its buff because it's based off of the lowest HP healed. The damage mitigation is almost worthless, considering the damage our new T4 friends can hit us with can reduce 100 HP to 0 in one hit, so trying to time your Blessing for maximum damage reduction doesn't exactly work.

Weak damage reduction buff combined with the inability to re-cast Blessing to heal damage that was soon acquired after the first cast, makes Trinity lose her shine for a lot of players.

However, I've found a way to make Trinity useful, and I've saved many Tenno from going down with this. By equipping a rank 0 Blessing so the buff has a base duration of 3 seconds, and then Fleeting Expertise to lower the duration even further to 1.2 seconds, I can cast Blessing back-to-back rather quickly for little energy.

So you don't miss it:

---Cast Blessing every 1.2 seconds---

That means every 1.2 seconds, your team's shields and HP can be fully replenished.

How fast is that?

i0XUOpvQEKZ8V.gif

This fast.

ibalhMeXQwapxL.png

Energy Syphon and Energy Vampire help with the constant demand of energy when the T4 glass cannons are constantly firing at the team.

Natural Talent speeds up Blessing's cast time, because a fraction of a second counts considering the lag time in games, as well as how fast shields and HP can go down.

The Quick Thinking and Rage are for my own survival, since I don't really want to be dying when I'm the team healer.

Edited by CaveCricket48

This build works except that past 45 mins in on T3 survival, you will get 1 shot by Pimp slapping ancients.

Unless you hide in a corner and spam blessings, your team will still die horribly.

Alternatively, you can use a Link centric build with blessings as a back up plan when your health falls to 2..

I generally assume team mates who are pushing it into 45 minutes in T3 survival don't have sod for brains and know how to avoid Ancients, which are far easier to avoid than stray gun fire.

Also, I was playing this build late into T4 intercept, monitoring my team's status and healing them when necessary, all while defending my assigned node from enemies and using Energy Vampire to keep my energy up.

Old news....

I run a max rank blessing with Few or no duration mods so i can still make use of DR and blessing but recast blessing within reasonable times

If someone on your team or your entire team needs constant healing then its usually time to run away

Still playing with trinity to find that perfect build for my style

0 Rank blessing isnt the one for me