Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Official U13.8 Hype Megathread

Vanhline

Honestly, Steve said 'a few weeks' for u14, what did he expect? IT's been 6 weeks.  That's not a couple weeks, that's a month and a @(*()$ half.  

EDIT

I'm not being 'entitled' to the update, what I just mean is that it's a bit disappointing that it's not quite ready yet, there's so many awesome things coming out with it, the Sword n' Board, the Kubrows, the new Quest system in particular has me excited.  I know it takes time, but 'few weeks' is not 6.  Just saying, we've been understanding up until about last week, where we realized that it's been a bit longer than it's supposed to have popped out, piping hot from under Sheldon's butt.

Edited by DJ-7809

Coming today.

Fixes, Changes, Adjustments and People Angry because it did not have what they thought it would.

also with 50% more Ponies.

I pretty much figured the same thing. It's just going to be a couple of things maybe a new weapon or two, but I highly doubt U14 and everyone is going to cry about it xD

Honestly, Steve said 'a few weeks' for u14, what did he expect? IT's been 6 weeks.  That's not a couple weeks, that's a month and a @(*()$ half.  

Six weeks is still "a few weeks" actually. Sorry to burst your instant gratification syndrome bubble lol

Sheldon on twitter said, as a "spoiler," that he's currently looking at the beauty of the new armor set. -- Ninja'ed

So I assume one weapon, one cosmetic set (the armor) and a bunch of fixes (I hope the fusion cores are removed from the T4 void rewards). I also hope Trinity's Immortal skin finally comes out ;__;

Edited by Casardis