Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Those New Skins...

(PSN)NicoTheSneakyGuy

I won't get them either because I don't play on Warframe on Steam. However, regarding 'exclusive things' overall, there are 100% more things coming for PS4 in the Renown series to expand it across the Arsenal. This significance of having cool things on the PS4 can not be understated and is continuously relayed to the team.

I won't get them either because I don't play on Warframe on Steam. However, regarding 'exclusive things' overall, there are 100% more things coming for PS4 in the Renown series to expand it across the Arsenal. This significance of having cool things on the PS4 can not be understated and is continuously relayed to the team.

Obsidian Rhino,Drakgoon,Galatine and Twin Vipers skins.

We are waiting.

And It's funny how we have to buy Renown pack to get skins while they just have to craft badges, equality at it's finest.

And these will keep growing after all, you'll do this on this winter as well, how "nice" of you.

Edited by (PS4)NicoTheSneakyGuy

And It's funny how we have to buy Renown pack to get skins while they just have to craft badges

It is not so black and white. While there is a direct exchange for goods for guaranteed items in the Renown pack, the Steam badge system is not 1 to 1.

From Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/promotion/summer2014faq/#howitworks

Craft badges

Collect all 10 Summer Adventure trading cards to craft the badge.

You can get trading cards in a few ways: as a reward for purchasing from the Steam Store (1 card per $10 USD or equivalent), crafting game badges, voting in the Community’s Choice sale (1 card per 3 votes), by trading, or by purchasing them in the Community Market. Read more specifics in the FAQ.

Which is to say, there is an element of RNG involved upon crafting for a reward pool that spans half a dozen games.

For example, if one wished to directly purchase the Rubedo Plated Viper skins at this time in a 1 to 1 way, it would cost $345 USD.

It is not so black and white. While there is a direct exchange for goods for guaranteed items in the Renown pack, the Steam badge system is not 1 to 1.

From Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/promotion/summer2014faq/#howitworks

Craft badges

Collect all 10 Summer Adventure trading cards to craft the badge.

You can get trading cards in a few ways: as a reward for purchasing from the Steam Store (1 card per $10 USD or equivalent), crafting game badges, voting in the Community’s Choice sale (1 card per 3 votes), by trading, or by purchasing them in the Community Market. Read more specifics in the FAQ.

Which is to say, there is an element of RNG involved upon crafting for a reward pool that spans half a dozen games.

For example, if one wished to directly purchase the Rubedo Plated Viper skins at this time, it would cost $345 USD.

Maybe so but these skins will keep growing due to steam summer and winter sales, so we expect you to give us an equal pack of skins, as I said above, Obsidian Rhino/Drakgoon/Galatine and Twin Vipers skins for us.

Maybe so but these skins will keep growing due to steam summer and winter sales, so we expect you to give us an equal pack of skins, as I said above, Obsidian Rhino/Drakgoon/Galatine and Twin Vipers skins for us.

She already said that we're getting exclusives.  Other platforms having skins doesn't entitle us to anything.

Edited by (PS4)Urabask

It entitle us to getting those or others skins as well, it's called equality.

No, it's called you being jealous.  DE is under no obligations to give us those skins and Rebecca already told you we're getting other skins.

Edited by (PS4)Urabask

No, it's called you being jealous.  DE is under no obligations to give us those skins and Rebecca already told you we're getting other skins.

We are getting those other skins that's good enough for me, I'm not jealous of their skins, if they get things so should we, It doesn't has to be the same thing, I play the same game they do and pay money just like them, I was just asking if we'd get something because they got something.

I have to say after seeing the Rubedo yamako it makes the obsidian yomo seem even more pathetic :/

Obsidian Yomo- recolored Yomo, it has a barley noticeable design change that's really hard to see since it's a gray design on a black background, and you're unable to change any of it's colors.

Rubedo Yamako- recolored Yamako with a very noticeable design difference, and you're able to recolor parts of it.