Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Confirmed (Mirage) Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

I don't get why people think it's an infested frame. I think it's the colors that are moving people towards that conclusion.

It looks like she has armor made of stone to me. >.>

Yes i think it's a earth Test frame from the grineer

Some how they made a better looking frame then corpus

Edited by SarahApple

The helmet makes me think "Grineer" frame.  Unless it has my golden four powers:

1. Scavenger: loots the dead for ammo, chance for orbs

2. Weapon Master: Steals an enemies weapon for use for a duration.

3. Fire Support: AoE buff that increases RoF and reload speed, decreases enemy accuracy.

4. Overwhelm: Infinite ammo for a duration.

Then do not want!  A Grineer frame should be all about fire arms and shooting a LOT of ammo, which also means keeping stocked up.

More than likely, however, this is another one of Alad V's attempts at mastering the art of creating a tenno.  It may very well be more infested themed (the back of the helmet reminds me of the charger's eye slots,) but the color scheme has me suggesting the name will be "Harlequin."  Look very carefully at Scorch for why I might think this.

Still, finally a slick as hell looking frame.  Might just buy when it drops.

Edited by Littleman88

It doesn't look Grineer though....I think people need to get past the "light colored mask with two eyeholes" and not assume it's Grineer.

I don't get why people think it's an infested frame. I think it's the colors that are moving people towards that conclusion.

It's because of the floppy tentacle on the back of her head. It has a few nodes and things that make it look organic.

It's because of the floppy tentacle on the back of her head. It has a few nodes and things that make it look organic.

There is no floppy tentacle? She has those pigtail things on both sides if that's what you mean. It doesn't look like it's made of a different material either. It looks like it's the same material as the rest of the frame.

No unless V had grineer tests with valkyr

The face looks like a Grineer mask.

Well cept it gets revealed to us in an infested event and the next boss is G3 golem on eris.

Well cept it gets revealed to us in an infested event and the next boss is G3 golem on eris.

And Hydroid, the water elemental frame, drops from Vay Hek, a giant robo-turkey, in a forest on Earth. Your point?

I'm not exactly a fan of the Helm/face...the "mask" is a bit too small.  Her neck is too long as well, doesn't fit the frame, I'm really hoping this is not the case and the pics lie or they will change that before release, love the Jester cap though, ha ha!

And Hydroid, the water elemental frame, drops from Vay Hek, a giant robo-turkey, in a forest on Earth. Your point?

Well its coming from an infested event, revealing an infested tileset, has something to do with alad v who experiments on tenno and the infested, is infested colored, has sinew limbs and joints, and a xenomorph head. 

My point is there is more evidence for her being infested than a grineer or earth frame, more than just "the face kinda looks like a grineer" and more than "we don't have an earth frame" 

And even if some people do think parts of her armor look like rock, the infested ancients are made of fossilized infested flesh.

Well its coming from an infested event, revealing an infested tileset, has something to do with alad v who experiments on tenno and the infested, is infested colored, has sinew limbs and joints, and a xenomorph head. 

My point is there is more evidence for her being infested than a grineer or earth frame, more than just "the face kinda looks like a grineer" and more than "we don't have an earth frame" 

And even if some people do think parts of her armor look like rock, the infested ancients are made of fossilized infested flesh.

Where was it stated anywhere that this frame was to be dropped by the incoming J3 Golem? Or on the infested tileset? Or that Alad has any connection to it?'

Oberon came out of freaking nowhere when he was released, the teaser is just that. A teaser.

Edited by Ionus

Where was it stated anywhere that this frame was to be dropped by the incoming J3 Golem? Or on the infested tileset? Or that Alad has any connection to it?'

Oberon came out of freaking nowhere when he was released, the teaser is just that. A teaser.

Remember the aviator mod that teased zephyr? Zephyr came out right after that. And j3 and alad are going to be in the next update, since we are having an event about them right before a major update. Like what happened last time Alad v came up. And we know this frame is coming out next since they haven't announced any other frame for u14.

She's coming in u14 , which has this as an event leading up to it (since we are on 13.8), and lead up events usually have to do with part of the new update, and J3 is the next boss to get reworked and new boss reworks come in major updates. So its a safe bet they are related.

Edited by immolator1001

Really? Remember the aviator mod that teased zephyr? Zephyr came out right after that. And j3 and alad are going to be in the next update, since we are having an event about them right before a major update. Like what happened last time Alad v came up. And we know this frame is coming out next since they haven't announced any other frame for u14.

She's coming in u14 , which has this as an event leading up to it (since we are on 13.8), and lead up events usually have to do with part of the new update, and J3 is the next boss to get reworked and new boss reworks come in major updates. So its a safe bet they are related.

This still doesn't confirm the theme of the frame itself.

do think this frame will come U14.

do think she might drop from J3 Golem.

However I do not think this means that it confirms the theme of the frame itself.

Ya I was just about to post about this one, I'm thinking a new warframe along with update 14 and the new infested J3 golem as the boss to get it. My guess is it's infested Tenno since it seems like the developers almost teased to much to not do something this cool. Saw this one coming a while now the whole infested Tenno thing but I wonder what the background on it will be? Alad V making another crazy Tenno experiment? My money's on no but who knows....