Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

I'm believing in this dream as hard as I possibly can.

I'm a little concerned on how DE will handle them taking damage. A sentinel explodes when it's health reaches zero, so what's going to happen when these guys do?

Edited by Haldos

I'm a little concerned on how DE will handle them taking damage. A sentinel explodes when it's health reaches zero, so what's going to happen when these guys do?

they will explode too

*gore 2.0*

Oh Jesus.

"Hey is that an intestine?!"

• 2 weeks later...

I pray there is an option to disable seeing them.

having a llama hopping about...well three of them, is really going to wreck the aesthetic for me....not to mention added clutter when im trying to head shot mobs while sticking with the team....and im sure they will be bugging out all over the place...

oh please tell me they have collision detection...cant wait for doorways to be closed with peoples pets as they camp right on the other side to shoot down waves. 

not happy about this

• 1 month later...

Make the game's ESRB go from M to AO.

But in all seriousness, I hope they let out a sad howl and then just fade into pixy dust ;_; 

Also.

video shows enemy Kubrows doesnt say anything about Tenno controlled ones... just sayin

Pretty much...but today is wednesday...the day where people turn comments into facts...and those "facts" drive their hype...until their hype crashes

Edited by Ishki88