Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo Room Decoration Roles

DietEbolaCola

I have dedicated gardens for each officer that they cannot decorate on their own because I don't want them adding or destroying rooms.

It would be nice if Architect role was responsible for adding & removing rooms, and a new role called Decorator (or whatever more apropos) was responsible for add & removing decorations.

I was hoping another rank would be added since Tactician was added with 13.0, right below Warlord for it, but nope. Decorator could fill that gap. There are currently 8 Ranks and 9 Roles.

I have a large Dojo and a "Go To Player" command that some MMO's have would be nice too. I had to run around to get to the waypoint where my officer marked the garden they wanted to claim.

Room for one Rank more in UI:

clan_ranks.png

Edited by DietEbolaCola

i say yes why cant we make as mutch rank names we whant for or clan not like it bother other players

you can have 7 rank names or when you like 100 in you clan non will know it unless thay ar in the clan so why not

sry for bad spelling

Agreed. The decorator role would be a nice and useful addition.

Also I feel having a dedicated destroyer role may be useful too.. allowing Warlords to entrust building permissions while assuring they can't abuse their architect privileges by destroying other decorations or rooms.