Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'oni Brothers' Abandoned Dojo

AlastorOni

Question

ok, me and my brother has set up a dojo, a clan named 'Oni Brothers' and here is what I offer:
Both of us are kind off out from a game, lets say that our tennos got back to their sleeping chambers, anyway...
I am looking for someone to take over our clan, belive me it's quite developed for a two man army management. I just thought that it would be cool if someone would took it over and make it alive, fill corridors with some warframes etc... I am offering You a possition of a warlord of nicely setup dojo. I don't care what level you are, what is Your main character or whatever... If You are interested let me know. Ofcourse if You are a troll, or simply just an A****** who would like to destroy whole thing... rot in hell! I am giving You a chance to become a 'warlord' since I will most likely not play the game. I just thought it would be a shame to put it to waste, make it alive!

2ryo6xy.jpg

9 answers to this question

Really? You had to pose as a rhino?

It makes sense, since Rhino is the King, the almighty Emperor, the absolute Ruler of the Warframe Universe.

So by posing as a Rhino, he's trying to express that he trully is the Warlord of this clan. How could you not get that?

It makes sense, since Rhino is the King, the almighty Emperor, the absolute Ruler of the Warframe Universe.

So by posing as a Rhino, he's trying to express that he trully is the Warlord of this clan. How could you not get that?

Also Noob frame.

...eh, Why You pay attention to such stupid matters as flags, or character I play. If You are missing the point of my post, don't even bother to write anything. It's not addressed to guys who already got their own 'pimped dojo yours sucks attitude'. I think that this is really big opportunity to whoever would like to start a dojo, or just started one; I mean, I would be more happy with that kind of offer, than starting everything from a scratch... I won't walk through every corner of it making pictures, to convince any of You. Dojo is quite big, and picture was more about emblem, than start up for a discussion about Rhino... Please don't be so ignorant

TF2_Achievement___Facepalm_by_MrShrike.j

is that really important -_-

im surprised someone is actually giving out their dojo O_O i never saw something like this since i came here over an year ago

I did similar a few months back.  We had a four man clan but we were invited to join a bigger one.  So rather than it be destroyed which would have been a waste as most of the research was done (was just after Zephyr was released) I donated it to someone else who was looking to start a clan.