Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easter Egg: Colossal Creature Shadow [It's Back!]

Renathy

UPDATE: It has been re-implemented, and found once again. More in this topic. (Thanks to Xandis!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember back a few major updates, one user posted a topic with a massive find: It was a video of that person's Warframe standing still next to a large glass wall, which might have been Orokin - that I can't quite remember. A few moments later, a colossal shadow hovers over the glass wall, and vanishes into the shallow waters. There wasn't much speculation at the time, and the topic eventually died out. It did resemble large squid/octopus's tentacles (The actual problem is that I cannot remember which tileset it showed, whether it was Orokin or a Derelict ship.).

Does any of you remember? I can't seem to find that topic, nor is there any other sort of information about it.

I remember this too and I hope it wasn't removed that was awesome.

I have came in contact with Rebecca, not knowing who else to ask about this, but she did reply positively, which is a good thing. Hopefully I can uncover more about this hidden creature in the Warframe world.
Edited by JRMC

I remember the topic, but that's it.  I'll see if I can dig up anything.

Good luck. I tried for about a hour or two, looking through my posts (Also checking most of them, at the same time.), and I found nothing, or I may have skipped it.

Good luck. I tried for about a hour or two, looking through my posts (Also checking most of them, at the same time.), and I found nothing, or I may have skipped it.

It'd help if I could remove all of the fan fic and fan art from the search results.  -.-

But I've got some time, joys of graveyard shift.

Are you kidding me? No.

well it could have been something similar to that

"It resembled a large squid/octopus's tentacle" could have easily been an aincient behind a wall casting shadows like in the video that guy linked you lol

Woah buddy was just trying to help. Take a chill pill and come back man.

It's not helping, if I'm being joked with. Stating it is a vague post, after pointing me with normal enemy shadows glitching through a regular Orokin wall is nowhere near helping someone else who's looking for a colossal shadow on a glass wall.

It's not helping, if I'm being joked with. Stating it is a vague post, after pointing me with normal enemy shadows glitching through a regular Orokin wall is nowhere near helping someone else who's looking for a colossal shadow on a glass wall.

He only stated it was a vague post after your very negative response. You could have said something along the lines of "That's not really what I was talking about", which gets the same point across in a less hostile fashion. Either way, I don't want to start any arguments here on social skills.

Good night~

That means I have been joked with for the entire topic.

Actually, I was not joking with you, that was the only thread I found that was remotely similar to what you described. I posted it in-case that was what you were looking for and just mis-remembered some of the details. 

I apologize that you were offended by that and for my reaction, wont happen again.

What? That video just has shadows bugging out. 

Look at the map and you will see its a void parkour treasure room tile  and that is one of the doors that can open.

The shadows themselves are just a heavy gunner corrupted on the left and a grineer corrupted on the right. They are bugging slightly probably because their AI does not understand the door. 

Mystery over. Lets go back to grinding and hyping ok?

What? That video just has shadows bugging out. 

Look at the map and you will see its a void parkour treasure room tile  and that is one of the doors that can open.

The shadows themselves are just a heavy gunner corrupted on the left and a grineer corrupted on the right. They are bugging slightly probably because their AI does not understand the door. 

Mystery over. Lets go back to grinding and hyping ok?

You didn't even try to read the whole topic, did you? :D

You didn't even try to read the whole topic, did you? :D

Umm Yeah I did. Guy posts a link and says that he remembers an old thread. Second person links thing similar to old thread. People including OP then start complaining about linked by second guy. Second guy was only trying to help. I then explain what is actually in second persons video and how its not complicated. 

OP is still out there looking for something vague and mysterious thread that few people have seen and no one can link. WoOooOoO.