Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Armors [V1.2]

blazingcobalt

I did some syandanas, so why not a few armors too?

You can find my syandana thread over here; https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/250869-some-syandanas-30-contains-kubrow/

Edit: 7/24/14; Concept of the Week! Thanks so much. It just made me s;ljbshfdslfhdfdslfdskf so happy. ;__;

---

Here is the color scheme I used

S4H53C6.png

Here are the actual armors

KpK9JSe.png

---

I'll talk about each of them now.

-Plated-
I tried to match the syandana I did. It would be neat if they had syandanas/armor sets. I know they have one in the form of the wiggly-diggly one I don't know the name of right now.

-Dragoon-
Something fierce and pointy.

-Ragged-
A lot of people seemed to have liked my ragged syandana. This is my attempt to do some armor that's had the crap beaten out of it.

-Blazing-
Shoulder and leg armor that would be perfect to roast marshmellows, or melt Frost.

-Kubrow-
This is humane, I swear.

-Winged-
Armor that makes wings in the same fashion the Asa Syandana works. It would just speed up the animation to appear like it's being pushed out the armor parts.

---

V1.2

S18MhrZ.png

-Phased/Void Armor-

An armor set that'll make you feel like you're being pulled into the void. It would have a similar effect of the phased syandana.

-Sola Armor-

An armor set that has you covered in energy runes.

---

Tell me what you think?

Edited by blazingcobalt

I can has Dragon and Winged?

Also, winged reminds me of some of the Spiral knights accessories (any chance thats where the idea came from? :o).

The plated armor looks a lot like the current edo set though, just done slightly differently.

Also, winged reminds me of some of the Spiral knights accessories (any chance thats where the idea came from? :o).

The plated armor looks a lot like the current edo set though, just done slightly differently.

Ahah, the Solar Wings? That idea came from a friend who loves Megaman and one of the fellas in it flies around winged armor stuffs.

These are based on male model. Would you do a female version of them too? Some of these like dragoon and ragged seem bulky for female frames.

Armors in the game adjust to which gender the frame is? That's actually pretty neat. I didn't think anything about that.

Anyways, I'd just say make it smaller and reduce the bulkiness for the feminine frames.

I like the ideas , in fact they are very cool, but I have to ask the same question I ask the dev team when they release their armors. How is this ninja? The first one and most possibly the second are very ninja, but the rest miss the mark. The saving grace is, so do most of the DE armors so far.

Edited by ZeroPhobic

I like the ideas , in fact they are very cool, but I have to ask the same question I ask the dev team when they release their armors. How is this ninja? The first one and most possibly the second are very ninja, but the rest miss the mark. The saving grace is, so do most of the DE armors so far.

That's a really good question now that you mention it.

So, after looking around a bit, I wanted to try and create one that would be more ninja like. I don't think the leggings would be possible at all haha.

toExfmo.png

That's a really good question now that you mention it.

So, after looking around a bit, I wanted to try and create one that would be more ninja like. I don't think the leggings would be possible at all haha.

toExfmo.png

10/10 would Ash.