Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Scariest Thing You've Ever Seen In Gaming

EliteRider

Just about all of us must've encountered something throughout our gaming life that just scared living days out of us, it scared you so badly that you just... Can't forget about it...

What is the scariest thing you've ever encountered in a game?

Me, it's the Knareens or how ever you spell their name in Rayman 3's french version (I'm from Quebec - Canada), my god their speechs were so graphic and terrifying back when i was still a kid. T_T

You can tell your most scary thing in three ways. Show a picture/gif, video or describing it the best you can. And please for the love of Umbreon, If it's Sonic.exe, don't show his horrible face even if it's just for fun! Seriously, don't... That's pretty much what haunts me now...

Edited by EliteRider

Playing one of the f.e.a.r games can't remember which one. We went through this creepy &#! highschool, the lockers were like tripping out the lights turning red and you walked down this hallway while getting trolled by this little girl...I had to go to school the next day and the power went out.....

Resident evil.
The first one's remake on GC. Some rooms, with lightings, zombies hitting at the windows ... Terrifying.

Btw it took me a very long time before I fought my fear for the "Knareens" and passed this moment of the game

I was 15-16 years old and played Resident evil 2 on PS 1. With a friend, in his room in total darkness  with the sound to maximum, alone in the houise. There was a interrogatory room you enter the room and see a big mirror glass... You were prepaird for something, you don't know what, but you were prepared and... Nothing happens... So you get out and enter the other room, the one behind the mirror glass, take some potions or ammunitions and then you see something that you didn't noticed in the first room a blue vegetables made to cure poisoning. so you go back to the first room take the plant on the ground and then, an horrible halfmanzombiedog with big tongue break the mirror glass and jump on you from the empty room you just left .... We screamed alltogether and my friend lauched his controller to the television because of the surprise... Nothing broken but the fear of our life....

Zerohades

And I forgot SCP-87

I finished the most hardcore version of Slender, but SCP .. I can't

Man, the entire list of SCP freaks is already scary. I couldn't even complete Containment Breach, and it was a relatively small game. Problem is that most horror games present you with a variety of nonsensical enemies, mainly just popping out to scare the player, or be target practice. Nothing more. In SCP, however, it's a completely different story. Each SCP has a list of different abilities, and their appearance can range from objects to your worst nightmares.

Edited by JRMC