Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Murder Warframe

Hunter126

dis is my 2nd topic and wondering if any of my topics will be good so i made dis one

This is Murauder (The Predator, The Deadly)- his name is Murder + Marauder = Murauder

Story

A tenno accidentally left behind when the infested were defeated, few infested rose up again, surviving by killing the infested and being able to avoid the virus he became murderous, deadly, gory and vicious. Murauder the Predator Warframe, Warframe of murder. A warframe that is silent yet deadly. 

Talking about his appearance

The infested tried to pierce and poison him with the virus but didn't know he already became immune to it, once an Excalibur now infested have reshaped it into a new form with his vicious style the Murauder Warframe. Maybe a helmet a bit similar to ash's, a bit of small spikes on his back showing that he got this from the infested (don't wanna make it too gross), some kind of horns, hands that will look like claws will come out of it and a vicious face showing deadliness maybe

Base Statistics

Health: 200 (600.0 at rank 30)

Power: 100 (150.0 at rank 30)

Armor: 65

Shield Capacity: 40 (120.0 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.15

Stamina: 150

Explains Him

Been in the gory sight of the Infested, Murauder now brings gore and blood onto the battlefield.

Abilities

Murauder's abilities reveal the blood of enemies with bloody hands, filling the battlefield with murder.

1)Murder- Murauder sends a wide wave of upwards shooting blades, damaging enemies hit by it. (much like hallowed ground and ice wave put together except deals puncture damage)

Upgrade increases range and damage.

Rank starts at 25 damage and 5m range, upgrading, 1st rank is 30 damage and 7m range, 2nd rank is 40 damage and 8m range, 3rd rank is 50 damage and 10m range.

2)Punishment- Murauder punishes enemies by equipping 2 whips from his back, whipping enemies close to him.

Upgrade will increase damage and duration.

Rank starts at 50 (slash) damage and 5 seconds, upgrading, 1st rank is 75 (slash) damage and 7 seconds, 2nd rank is 90 (slash) damage and 10 seconds, 3rd rank is 115 (slash) damage and 15 seconds.

3)Torture Chamber- Summons hanging ropes from above to grab enemy necks and strangle them to death, risen up the enemies are powerless and getting damaged from the choke.

Upgrade will increase damage, duration and AoE.

Rank starts as 10 damage, 2m radius and 5 seconds, upgrading, 1st rank will be 15 damage, 3m radius and 7 seconds, 2nd rank will be 20 damage, 4m radius and 8 seconds, 3rd rank will be 25 damage, 5m radius and 9 seconds.

4)Whirl Blade- Summons a whirlwind of murderous blades, highly damaging enemies inside by piercing them with the blades, then blades go outwards overtime, highly damaging enemies outside overtime.
Upgrade will increase damage, duration and AoE.
Rank starts at 100 damage, 5m radius and 7 seconds, upgrading, 1st rank is 220 damage, 7m radius and 8 seconds, 2nd rank is 350 damage, 9m radius and 10 seconds, 3rd rank is 500 damage, 12m radius and 12 seconds.

Extra Info about Abilities

Murder Murauder throws blades to the ground which creates an unstoppable wave of upwards shooting blades.

Whirl Blade deals Puncture Damage and is like a large tornado or whirlwind except instead of just sharp wind, it's blades which enemies can't go in nor go out because it would just shred them to pieces (slash damage).

dis is my 2nd idea so wht u think
Edited by Hunter126

true he's awesome but typhus is parisitic/samurai and viral while murauder is just a killer dat spreads gore.

typhus is more of the infected type but murauder uses weapons and kills enemies different ways

Edited by Hunter126

That makes no sense. If he can't be infested, then wouldn't the Infested simply kill him? Tenno are immune by default.

i'll make it he managed to avoid da virus and hid from it but the bloodshed of the infested cause him to become murderous

as he got used to it he got stronger as more swarms of infested came, murauder's bloodlust goes up and have an urge to kill, a warframe specializing in attack

Edited by Hunter126

Eh... thematics-wise this doesn't seem very fitting of a Tenno. They pretty much already are stone cold killers that wouldn't be fazed much by an Infested attack. Valkyr only went mad because the Corpus actively tried to use torture and cybernetics to try to turn her into what would have been the prototype Zanucka; this guy pretty much just got stuck on an endless Infested Survival mission with no risk of oxygen running out. He probably would have been having fun the whole time.

...Actually, that sort of non-stop satiation of bloodlust probably would have made him a little unhinged after too long, but I fail to see how it would have turned him into the Jigsaw Killer. While the story hook would have been interesting, the abilities don't seem particularly useful or make much sense as anything but a tribute to slasher films.

Eh... thematics-wise this doesn't seem very fitting of a Tenno. They pretty much already are stone cold killers that wouldn't be fazed much by an Infested attack. Valkyr only went mad because the Corpus actively tried to use torture and cybernetics to try to turn her into what would have been the prototype Zanucka; this guy pretty much just got stuck on an endless Infested Survival mission with no risk of oxygen running out. He probably would have been having fun the whole time.

...Actually, that sort of non-stop satiation of bloodlust probably would have made him a little unhinged after too long, but I fail to see how it would have turned him into the Jigsaw Killer. While the story hook would have been interesting, the abilities don't seem particularly useful or make much sense as anything but a tribute to slasher films.

Im deciding 2 ignore dis so everyone else can ignore as well, ihadnt thought of dat, i will make more topics dat will or could be better den dis

right now all i hav is

Phase-https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/253667-phase-the-true-form-of-energy/#entry2940022

when i did dis i was thinking he got lost when extraction occurred and he was a weak yet fast tenno, he fought the infested really good but then really strong ancients went and destroyed his weapons with only a dagger left, there was something more deadly than da normal infested, something dat can lock u in or trap you, it will create dead ends, as he breaks out he sees more infested which he tries to attack but they destroyed his last weapon (the dagger). powerless with infested parts on his suit (not actually him only on maybe suit armor), his health was draining until he sees deaths of other tennos with their weapons he becomes murderous, wanting to kill all infested and the other something in the infested dat has never came, comes and attack him by grappling him but he doesnt wanna die in vain, he becomes a torturer and the murders give him the power of blades and torture.

A tenno party came to rescue him but sees him murdering all the infested really painfully and wants to kill more. he shows gore and blood onto the battlefield

I guess dis wasnt a good idea