Stealth Slash 2x damage

Jump Kick for Knockdown

Saw Stab damage

Throw Arc Traps

Stats

Cloned Flesh 500

Ferrite Armor 200

Personality

One word can describe his personality "troll." He is the Ash of the grineer. He uses his invisibility and noise from his saw to taunt and put fear in the hearts of the tenno. When ever he is about to die he run away using his high running speed and throw arc traps behind him. He laugh when ever a tenno runs in to his arc traps.

Description

The grineer sawman is a high mobile close range combat unit. He is the male counterpart to the ballista. He is a high breed grineer with little decay and very little bad mutation properties. Due to this he very muscular and fit. He have very high health and is very mobile. He have artificial lower legs that give him the ability to run fast and jump high. He work very close with the invisible grineer ballista. He uses the ballista as a sniper distraction and rush the tenno. The invisible grineer ballista do not fire until he is in range "25m." He is very aggressive and is constantly on the look out for tenno. He is constantly moving in hunt of tenno, and sometimes will stand still in one spot waiting for tenno to run by. The only way to see him is to shoot him which will disable his camouflage cloaking device. When shot the device will malfunction momentarily. The only way to see him completely is to keep him under sustained fire, radial disarm, or proc, shock, fire..etc.

His invisiblity is not very good, its more of a camouflage suit more than anything.

.... im not the best artist please bare with me.....

INVISIBLE BALLISTA

Abilities

Invisibility

Armament

Vulkar 2x power

Dual Cleaver

Stats

Cloned Flesh 200

Ferrite Armor 200

Personality

She likes to stay at range and snipe. If backed in to a corner she will melee with Dual Cleavers.

Description

She is an elite class ballista with higher intelligence. She prefers her Vulkar but will fight close combat if she have to.

She works in tangent with the grineer sawman. She snipe at the 25m range and further. She will retreat with high speed and invisibility if the tenno get closer than 25m.   She uses invisibility to stay concealed at all times. She does not fight close quarters combat and rely on the sawman for such. The only way to see her is to shoot her which will disable her camouflage cloaking device. When shot the device will malfunction momentarily. The only way to see her completely is to keep her under

sustained fire, radial disarm, or proc, shock, fire..etc.

SAWMAN THIEF

Abilities

Jump Kick for Knockdown

2x Jump Height

2x Sprint speed

Armament

None

Move Set

Jump Kick

Steal

Stats

Cloned Flesh 400

Ferrite Armor 50

Personality

This is a saw man that have no weapons. He is an absolute troll. He like to catch tenno off guard and steal all their weapons but their melee weapon. He performs a jump kick similar to the tenno for knockdown, then he take your stuff. He then run away at full speed  shooting your weapon at you. He laughs while you chase him. When he dies he make a stupid scream thats very satisfying to hear. If you dont kill him he will take cover and fire at you.

Edit: The weapon he steals is random. If he steal melee weapon he attacks directly instead of running.

Description

Troll of the battlefield. The Sawman is caught off guard he have no weapons and very little armor but this wont stop his pursuits on the battlefield.

Feel free to design and post your own ideas for this.

Also if this inspired you or you use this idea please give credit.

Edited by OrphanMaker

don't they wear armor and sense their armor is strong isn't it heavy so it would be hard for stealth.

only corpus or infested or orokin could do stealth

Yeah but I would rather see them use camouflage. And lets be honest the ballista is pretty worthless, she needs some help as a sniper because she will stand in the open and fire making her an easy target. And last I think both of them can use invisibility but just in different ways. Like the Grineer will use Invisibility much like Ash, and the Corpus will use invisibility like loki. I can easily see the Grineer making some type of advanced camouflage for their troops, while the Corpus will make the real deal with some type of energy shiled that bends light.

This design was inspired by earth and the movie Predator.

Edited by OrphanMaker

I love them all. Although Venka is a tenno weapon. 

Thankyou and yeah the venka is tenno but the glaive started as a grineer weapon used by the sawman but really those venka used by him suppose to be stolen venka.

Edited by OrphanMaker

• 1 month later...

I like the idea, but what would be their counter? Fighting a battle with no apparent way to avoid them isn't any good. However, you're on the right track. However, what stops a thief from teaming up with more thieves and stealing all of your gear?

I like the idea, but what would be their counter? Fighting a battle with no apparent way to avoid them isn't any good. However, you're on the right track. However, what stops a thief from teaming up with more thieves and stealing all of your gear?

Well, the thiefs would be kinda rare. They would spawn as much as the commanders. The thiefs are just sawmen with no weapons. The sawmen, in this concept are high ranking commanders, so they would spawn on grineer galleon as much as the Guardsman spawn on Ceres. They wouldn't be rare but they would not spawn in swarm amounts.

"what stops a thief from teaming up with more thieves and stealing all of your gear?"

To be honest, I would love to see this. It would be funny! Maybe they could stand around you laughing at you. One shooting you in the face with you Boltor Prime, the other slash away at you with you Dragon Nikana, and last one shooting you in your chest with your pyrana. They would all be laughing.

Edited by OrphanMaker