Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Sentinel Concept] Dragoon

ShiningArmor

Dragoon: A sentinel which utilizes explosive weaponry to quickly take out large crowds of foes, with precepts being Scaled Beast and Dragon Rage.

Weapon: Dragon Flame- A miniature flamethrower which utilizes the same fire technology as the Ignis.

Dragon Flame

Fire: 4

Accuracy: 100

Fire Rate: 10 rps

Critical: 5%

Crit Damage: 1.5x

Magazine: 50

Reload: 2

Trigger: Held

Range: 10 m

Scaled Beast: Dragoon attacks the nearest enemy within a range of 5/6/7/8/9/10 meters.

Dragon Rage: With the fury of a dragon, Dragoon let's loose a mighty roar which knocks down enemies around you within 2.5/3/3.5/4/4.5/5 meters, also dealing 20/30/40/50/60/70 damage.

Edit: Main weapon is now the Dragon Flame and the second precept is a roar.

Edited by ShiningArmor

this is cool but the weapon sounds really op and usually rocket launchers can kill you, maybe a flamethrower for representing a dragon's breath and last power should be his weapon cause it sounds like it + it reminds me of dethcube's vaporize instead with fire, maybe highly increased armor if shields are down or a roar that stuns and/or pushes enemies away or a rocket launcher for the last move that explodes when they're too close and shields are down.

this is cool but the weapon sounds really op and usually rocket launchers can kill you, maybe a flamethrower for representing a dragon's breath and last power should be his weapon cause it sounds like it + it reminds me of dethcube's vaporize instead with fire, maybe highly increased armor if shields are down or a roar that stuns and/or pushes enemies away or a rocket launcher for the last move that explodes when they're too close and shields are down.

These are good ideas. I should've taken into account the blast radius that could kill you and your sentinel (which works well with self destruct). I'll change it up.