Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

13.9.1 [Transmute] Only Give [True Steel] No Matter What.

PQVicts

4 common transmutations; all True Steel for me. This is odd. RNG? I'm not sure.

EDIT: Just did an uncommon transmutation and got Shocking Touch, so.. working as intended?

EDIT 2: Yuuuup, not working as intended. XD

Edited by Nealybealy

I also just Transmuted 2 x 4 Common mods and both results were True Steel. Definitely not working as intended based on frequency of this report. Will relay this issue, in the meantime I advise against transmuting unless you are in the market for True Steels. 

EDIT: Just Transmuted 4 x Rares (goodbye Burdened Magazine) but got Shocking Touch, so maybe Commons only? Investigating further. 

EDIT 2: Just Transmuted 4 x Uncommons (goodbye extra Hornet Strikes) and got another Shocking Touch. Continuing to investigate for signs of pattern problem. 

EDIT 3: Based on results of Transmutation, there is an issue that will be relayed to dev. The above point stands that transmuting is inadvisable until at Hotfix is deployed to resolve. 

Well I shall now open up a department store selling just true steels!!! Oh and will there be some form of reimbursement or is that sort of thing too difficult to track and therefore not really something that can be reimbursed?

Well I shall now open up a department store selling just true steels!!! Oh and will there be some form of reimbursement or is that sort of thing too difficult to track and therefore not really something that can be reimbursed?

I do not know at this time but if it's possible we will certainly try. 

Hey, thanks for locking and redirecting my thread which was up before this one! ;) Either way, I've been having this issue and so have the other folks who posted in my similar thread. Glad to see it quickly confirmed and info being passed around. Some form of reimbursement would be good if such a thing were possible, thanks!

I do not know at this time but if it's possible we will certainly try. 

i suppose it can't be too horrible to run a script to refund Transmutation Credits that were recently done - and probably also remove the Mods acquired.

that being said - not sure it's that big a deal where refunding a few Credits is necessary, but if running a script is a fairly simple process, i guess there's no harm.