Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Mod Careful Eye

lightini

Hello to everyone, here is the concept:
A mod for sentinel, just like ennemy perception, the same one, but applied to sentinel it's as simple as that. i know this idea will really please all soloers of warframe, like me.
Now teamwork wise why would it be a good idea? well mostly for defenses, interception and survival missions, and here is why:
-knowing where the ennemy is comming from will get the team to act accordingly, get more strategy and gameplay into it.
-putting it on the sentinel will get people to consider more about sentinel than just a vacuum for loot
-if we put it on the sentinel, there is room on the warframe for those who use it, more variables for more mods.

And for the funny part, if it's done there are only good points, it would be a shame not to put a downside on this. i recommend this mod to be more more costly, something like maxed rank 5 with 13 consommation.
I am open to any ideas or discussion. be constructive we are here to build something, not to stop it in it's tracks thanks you.

i tried to think of a downside and the cost is the only one we can use. the mini map range is about 30mn wich is the normal range for ennemy perception and ennemy radar. reducing it would mean we could already have them on visual, and that would defeat the purpose of range detecting the ennemy. so making it costly will force players to consider either putting a reactor or forma or unload room for that mod.

• 1 month later...