Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova's Immortal Skin Alpha Problem

Pixydis

Last time I played Nova was about 2 weeks ago and the skin worked just fine. Haven't changed her colour scheme since then.

Today, equipped her, and there's a problem with alpha/transparency problem with the Immortal Skin. Specifically, the netted pattern of the main body has a nasty white feather that is mostly visible with darker colours.

Warframe0076_zps70e7a79e.jpg

Found a screen (not mine) of what it used to look like, the proper way alpha is supposed to work:

Warframe0075_zps3a1febbc.jpg

Fix please!

And tint 4 now affects the (previously) solid gray areas on her back and arms etc, not sure if it is meant to be that way? Those areas are now chocolate brown in the below pic due to the tint being orange.

2qx6kk0.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm just throwing myself in here to say "yeah I'm having this problem too" It's funny I think the same update that broke her skin fixed banshee's. purely coincidence I'm sure, but seeing as Nova's tied for my main warframe I'm most displeased with her current state. Turning off immortal skin until it's fixed helps... but now she has gray bits for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

*dusts the old forgotten dust off this thread*. So it's... approaching a year since this thread was started.  I'm just checking in.

This is my skin with Nova's Immortal Skin

Xyxmiu1.jpg

This is Nova in a pure black skin

RwqqH2w.jpg

So we're clear it's still -very- broken.. right? good! I'll be posting still no fix for posts like a nat now because seriously... what the hell?

Edited by KittyDarkling

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...