Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Reactor Not Received After Suspicious Shipments!

(PSN)SancticuS

Well, this is the 2nd bugged of the so far 6 Suspicious Missions. Did the Monolith (Phobos) (Orokin Reactor) alert just now and everything went as normal. Except there is no Orokin Reactor in my inventory!!! Checked with other people that had done it in the region chat and none have received the reward.

Please check into this and fix it asap.....this can't continue

Edited by (PS4)SancticuS

Same thing happened to me, earlier. This is the second alert mission that fails as far as I know because I only played 4 of them. 50% of failure is kind of problem don't you think?

r5 cores (played multiple times)

Orokin reactor

[update]

+ Plus the cosmic specter

+ forma

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food

Same here, done 2 mission last light - no issues, completed the Reactor Alert this morning, mission completed (screenshot taken of ission comleted as I've read about issues occuring on them) - checked inventory, no reactor present, restarted warframe, still no reactor

To avoid creating another topic for basically the same thing, I didn't receive a cosmo specter from the alert on Mimas just now either.  So far that's a reactor and a specter I'm missing from alerts that have saved to the account.  There's still the issue of the R5 cores alert that Rebecca's looking into.

Same thing happened with:

Minas Saturn, Suspicious Shipment - Cosmic Specter

Successful mission, no main reward. Dropped mods and money were given as it should thought.

We should gather the failed reward alerts somewhere, but I am starting to believe that no suspicious shipments alert is giving the supposed rewards anymore.

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food

To avoid creating another topic for basically the same thing, I didn't receive a cosmo specter from the alert on Mimas just now either.  So far that's a reactor and a specter I'm missing from alerts that have saved to the account.  There's still the issue of the R5 cores alert that Rebecca's looking into.

^ same 

Didn't get the specter. 

I know they can't test everything out, but holy S#&$ man... it's not 1 bugged mission, it's the majority of these alerts DE! I actually had fun today playing WF... first time in a long time I spent some time on the game and this is what greats me. I don't know man, every update seems to have a guaranteed problem, even though we get the "fixed" PC version. 

Any word from DE about this? I haven't checked their twitter because I cba to. 

Edited by (PS4)iAvernus

Yeah I received neither the reactor or the Cosmic spectre -- the only suspicious shipments that have actually given me anything were the 150k credit ones

Wow, that currently brings the total up to 3 bugged Suspicious Shipments out of the so far 8.

Psoro ( Eris) 150k Got reward

Thon (Ceres) Argon Crystal Got reward

Marian (Earth) 10x R5 Core No reward (did 3 times, "account not updated")

Phithale (Sedna) 4x Orokin Cell Got reward

Cressida (Uranus) 175k Got reward

Monolith (Phobos) Orokin reactor No reward (mission finished normal and listed reward but not in inventory)

Mimas (Saturn) Cosmic Specter No reward (went to sleep but reported as same issue as previous mission)

Armaros (Europe) 300 oxium Got reward

Also same bug for the specter listing it as Platinum Specter on twitter as it was when running on PC. That was a month ago. Still not fixed. Not good.

This is getting really frustrating.........

Edited by (PS4)SancticuS

Wow, that currently brings the total up to 3 bugged Suspicious Shipments out of the so far 8.

Monolith (Phobos) Orokin reactor No reward (mission finished normal and listed reward but not in inventory)

Mimas (Saturn) Cosmic Specter No reward (went to sleep but reported as same issue as previous mission)

Also same bug for the specter listing it as Platinum Specter on twitter as it was when running on PC. That was a month ago. Still not fixed. Not good.

This happened to me as well with the 10 Rare Cores, Orokin Reactor, and Cosmic Specter rewards from the Suspicious Shipment mission, exactly as SancticuS has described. 

Until after reading this thread and checking my inventory, I assumed that I had received the Orokin Reactor and the Cosmic Specter, since both of those alert missions were completed successfully with no error message about being unable to save progress, as had happened to me 5x with the Suspicious Shipment alert for the 10 Rare Cores reward.

This really blows having to constantly be checking to make sure that we did, in fact, receive what the game is telling us that we got.

--------------------- UPDATE / ADDENDUM: ---------------------

We can add this to the list:

Spear (Mars) Suspicious Shipment: Forma ... No error message upon completion, but did NOT receive reward

Edited by (PS4)Knightfyre

Now imagine what will happen when people get what they have been clamoring for - PC and PS4 to get the same update at the same time. Lots of PS4 bugs that would have been fixed before we received the update, more whining about the game is broken and DE having to fix two sets of bugs at the same time, then port to PS4 and probably go thru cert. More crying about how long it takes to get new game material. 

This isn't frustrating, it's a taste of what's to come, what everyone wanted.

Staggered releases isn't a bad thing.

Just did the Forma alert and that one did not give reward either......FFS!!!!!!!!!

4 out of 9 missions bugged.....

Spear (Mars) Forma No reward (mission finished normal and listed reward but not in inventory)

Edited by (PS4)SancticuS