Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.10 - The Vault Opens.... (Official Hype Thread)

MDRLOz

Made official.

I'll merge/redirect other kind of hype threads in this one.

Awww shucks.

Now I feel all special inside.

I do agree with people that the "Beta" weapons probably wont make a comeback. I do recall someone successfully showing a Rebecca post to this effect once. However I put them in there as it was not as clear cut as say founders.

Edited by MDRLOz

I hope they make a return in an obtainable way. Not the daily log in and alert crap

How would you make the beta weapons obtainable without destroying their whole value as beta weapons.

Sorry but those weapons are more worth than the garbage that floats through the market

Boring.

And &!$$es on people that really did the event

now i have no reason to keep these *Event* weapons since everyone has one

whats the deal with you people and your "im special" status ?

SO WHAT IF PEOPLE GET THEM AGAIN ! I DONT MIND THAT I WAS DOING THE TETHRA EVENT AND THAT THEY ARE RELEASING THEM NOW !

geez! its almost like we play a F2P game, right ?

DE wants to make money and they will not simply ignore mods/weapons they worked on for a month just so that they can keep them away after 1 release ...

How would you make the beta weapons obtainable without destroying their whole value as beta weapons.

Sorry but those weapons are more worth than the garbage that floats through the market

How do we do that with frost prime? oh wait...

whats the deal with you people and your "im special" status ?

SO WHAT IF PEOPLE GET THEM AGAIN ! I DONT MIND THAT I WAS DOING THE TETHRA EVENT AND THAT THEY ARE RELEASING THEM NOW !

geez! its almost like we play a F2P game, right ?

DE wants to make money and they will not simply ignore mods/weapons they worked on for a month just so that they can keep them away after 1 release ...

Its not about simply re-releasing them. People worked their a** off to get that stuff.

And now. Its being re-released. If DE is adding them to something which will make you work as much as other people did for these weapons, ok, no problem. But other than that, its just insulting all those people working for the stuff while people now just buy that.

The Lato vandal was given to players for playing in closed beta.

Braton vandal was sold for one credit on the weekend of Open beta release.

So Braton is more likely to pop up again out of the pair because it was not really a reward for achieving something, just for being there.

Its either the Beta Vandal weapons or its Primed Chamber.

Not exactly thrilled with ANYTHING coming back, guessing this is to sucker in new players/welfare handouts to the many whiners we have been accumulating on the underbelly of Warframe, remora style

I hope we have a good way of achieving them though, not simply dropped into market or alerts or something silly. I was hoping older stuff could be acquired through quest rewards or something like that, or optional quests would be nice. I really want that Strun Wraith and Gorgon Wraith T.T

I really think DE should Balance the weapons before giving people these locked away weapons! Noones gonna respect them as the few that have them do.
People are just gonna do 3 things.

Level it to 30.
Throw it in the trash.
Take out the Boltor prime.

Its not about simply re-releasing them. People worked their a** off to get that stuff.

And now. Its being re-released. If DE is adding them to something which will make you work as much as other people did for these weapons, ok, no problem. But other than that, its just insulting all those people working for the stuff while people now just buy that.

are you serious right now ?

no im actually asking you ... are ... you ... serious ?

"people worked their a** off"

so let me get this straight ... you dont play this game for the experience and fun 

you only play it because basically "you like to get your &#! worked off"

and saying its insulting to other players ? are you even listening to yourself ?

its NOT your choice to do so its DE's you have to word in this my friend its their game after all

"but we are their community blah blah, they MUST listen to us blah blah" no, no they dont ... its a wonder that they even do some of the things people suggest

because most gaming companies dont give a damn about the player base 

OK people, just before we all eat each other lets make it clear that we do not know the method of getting these items. We may be getting a pre-U14 event with an old thing as a reward. So people may have to go through effort to get them.

It might be platinum only? Who knows.

However I doubt DE is just handing out the things for free. Also event items were never hard to get, (except maybe braks, 100 misson slog). So its not a big deal. 

Also DE have stated on many times what they planned to do with event weapons and the like. If you were unaware then you need to watch live  streams more often. Every previous live stream is on you tube and you are free to watch them at any point to keep up to date. Regardless you have had plenty of time to send your grievance about re-releasing event items to DE. So please do not bring any hate to this topic.

Lastly this kind of thing is more fair to the be PS4 players as they have never had a chance at most of the event stuff so by re-releasing things it allows them to catch up and reduce the list of PC exclusive things that exist.

Edited by MDRLOz

are you serious right now ?

no im actually asking you ... are ... you ... serious ?

"people worked their a** off"

so let me get this straight ... you dont play this game for the experience and fun 

you only play it because basically "you like to get your @$$ worked off"

and saying its insulting to other players ? are you even listening to yourself ?

its NOT your choice to do so its DE's you have to word in this my friend its their game after all

"but we are their community blah blah, they MUST listen to us blah blah" no, no they dont ... its a wonder that they even do some of the things people suggest

because most gaming companies dont give a damn about the player base 

Pls, dont make me laugh now...

What I do is something completely different. I said PEOPLE

If I want to say I worked my A** off, Id say I worked my a** off.

I play it for my own reasons.

And yes. Its god damn insulting. While others had to do mission over mission over mission over mission.

People now could (possibly) be able to buy this stuff. This is insulting.

Who said its my choice? Pls. Show me where I said im the one in charge.

All I want to say is that they should release them in way it doesnt hurt the people who actually worked hard for that gear.

Edited by Venarge

I really think DE should Balance the weapons before giving people these locked away weapons! Noones gonna respect them as the few that have them do.

People are just gonna do 3 things.

Level it to 30.

Throw it in the trash.

Take out the Boltor prime.

Like the fail that was the Brakk rerelease... everyone and their brother lusted after it, got it, realized you have to be in melee range to use the thing, dropped it. Coming in 6 months after the EVENT that gave the weapon its importance turned it into the weekly rank to 30 weapon and resume using favorite gear. Yay for ppl getting 3k more Mastery, but it wasn't worth the incessant whining, begging, pleading and moaning for it.