Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Assassin Spawn Rates Tweak.(Aka More Harvester And G3 Spawns)

FillyHarmonic

Alright, before anyone freaks out, hear me out. People all over this game are looking for Harvester and the Grustrag Three, for the Detron and Brakk respectively. I have a proposition to fix, but not break the spawn rates of these so called "Assassins" via a simple stacking Mark system. I'm not sure what the spawn rates are, so let's say 4% for the Harvester is the 'base' chance, for example. with each additional mark, you gain a fixed percentage of spawn chance, say 1.5% for the math. 
1 Mark  :4%

2 Marks:5.5%

3 Marks:7%

4 Marks:8.5%

5 Marks:10%

Now, i'm not sure how this would overlap with G3, and Stalker marks, perhaps the same, so that at the end of the day, you have a 30% spawn chance, or it could be compounded into the 10%, leaving 3.3% per assassin? giving a 40%spawn on a team of 4 with all marks? I'm not entirely sure how the marks would be eaten up, perhaps all are nom'd and you return to 0 for that one assassin.

Feel free to leave your own suggestions, comments, haiku's, etc. Ta ta~

Edited by shinoan

It's a pretty good idea, I would also implement a fixed encounter after a certain amount of runs as well.

but. woul;dn't that ruin the element of 'randomness' as well? All i want to do is increase the rates so it's easier to farm them if that is your goal.

While increasing the rate is a good idea, it can't be so much that every other mission we end up seeing zanuka/G3/stalker, as then it no longer feels special like it's meant to. Though increasing the rates marginally is a good idea as they are very annoying to farm, regardless of whether you're in a group or not.

While increasing the rate is a good idea, it can't be so much that every other mission we end up seeing zanuka/G3/stalker, as then it no longer feels special like it's meant to. Though increasing the rates marginally is a good idea as they are very annoying to farm, regardless of whether you're in a group or not.

exactly. the numbers i listed were just for example. they'll be adjusted.