Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Legend Of Machete

MechaTails

Last week I asked Lotus for a Kestrel that didn't kill me when I tried to catch it, today she gave me a Machete instead. I'm not rabidly foaming at the mouth though (Banshees don't have mouths anyway), because now I see the Machete is the greatest weapon ever. EVER.

Machete once sliced an entire Grineer Battalion in half without even needing to channel. Then it channeled, and the entire planet blew up.

Machete has been known to fly off a Tenno's back on its own and slaughter everything in the area when it hasn't been used enough.

A Tenno once tried to use Machete to chop wood, Machete chopped his arms off for trying to use it for such a mundane task.

Machete thrusts and slashes the air so hard it's often confused for a jet fighter, or a Latin lover.

Lotus once warned the Tenno a Corpus warship was approaching, but no, it was just Machete.

Machete doesn't kill enemies, it annihilates their hit-boxes and removes them from existence.

Edited by DarkTails

The machete holds it's place as a decent weapon (once modded right! CALM DOWN) but the Legend of the Machete pales in comparison to the Legend of the Kogake. Now THERE'S a story you should tell!

Machete doesn't even break the 1k DPS.

The original blueprint for the Machete called for 10 barrels of Grineer Black Hole Beer, 5 boxes of Corpus Cigars, and the crushed skull of a space minotaur, but was toned down because it was causing Tenno who used it to spontaneously grow a beard.

All civilizations share a story of a great catclysm that at some point extinguished all life on their planet. An end of days, a great and furious vengeance that struck their world, but whatever they call it, we know its true name; MACHETE.

the game is called legend of machete, but you actually don't play anyone named machete

you play a kid named cleaver and you have to scour the system to find the pieces of the potato of supercharge

you can also find gear and whatever in between if you want

but after getting the potato pieces you can defeat the corrupted orikin and save the princess machete

Edited by Guest

Now it's time for me to tell you about Machete Wraith: Arch rival and nemesis of Machete! With powers comparable to Machete!

Machete Wraith is Machete's eviler twin brother with a goatee rofl

Still don't know why this under the weapons feedback thread.

I had it in General Discussion so more people could see it and join the fun, but there's no fun allowed here. (or the moderator had a hard time telling what kind of topic it is because some people don't understand joke threads)

Edited by DarkTails