Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Laser Rifle Issue.

7grims

Hello.

The issue i'm having isn't just one bug, but several that regard sentinel weapons, just found out these bugs, thanks to the addition of the prime laser rifle.

I have a laser rifle, which I don't remember to have kept, maybe it came with the wyrm prime.

But either way, I had already finish that weapon a long time ago altogether with regular wyrm, but now it shows as unranked.

In the codex burst laser (shade's weapon) also appear as unranked, again did this weapon a long time ago altogether with shade.

Knowing that I'm mastery rank 16, it's kinda weird I'd achieve that high without ever had done those sentinel weapons.

Also the new prime laser rifle seems to have shown up, with a new sentinel slot of it's own (not even complaining, thanks for the free slot) (edit: It also comes with a catalyst :D now I see this is a gift from DE.)

Now I'm wondering, if this is a UI bug, or an account bug. Also wondering if I do those unranked sentinel weapons again, will I get again mastery points for these?

AmDzfl9.jpg

3JWuNaP.jpg

These images are proof this a codex UI bug.

-------------------

RIP support tickets, it's sad, I used to have more confidence in the support tickets system, were I knew DE personal actually read the bug reports, and were also taking care of the problems.

Edited by 7grims

Scroll down your in-game profile (where all the weapon stats are shown) and try to find the Laser Rifle there. If it shows that you have leveled it to 30, there would be a bug in the Codex UI.

Edited by Taikaponi

Scroll down your in-game profile (where all the weapon stats are shown) and try to find the Laser Rifle there. If it shows that you have leveled it to 30, there would be a bug in the Codex UI.

Thanks dude, forgot about that, now I got the proof this is some kinda of UI bug.

?

Support tickets arent anymore the best place to summit bug reports.

Now support tickets seem more to solve exclusive account problems, as missing items, account problems, performance etc, but not for general bug reports.

From the support tickets page:

"For map or general bug reporting please use the appropriate bug forum links below. 
General PC Bug reporting            General PS4 Bug reporting 
Have FEEDBACK about the game? Please click here!"

From a DE employee:

"We thank you for submitting this ticket, however for this type of issue we ask that you send it to our BUG section on our forums, which can be found at:
These forums are monitored daily by our staff, and we will be able to get these issues resolved soon! Thank you for taking the time to look into this issue for us!"

Allot of bug report sections have been removed from there, cause now they want ppl to use the foruns as a bug report place.

Edited by 7grims