Volt Storm Variant

Warframe Excalibur Logo

Infested Kubrows

Frost and Loki

Mag

Fan Concept of the Week:

Lost Sector!

6usGtQ1.jpg

Warframe Doppelganger Contest will go live tomorrow!

See you all next week!

Like Last Prime Time Thank you Thread, There you go with Code. :)

public class ReverseName {public static void main (String args[]) { char[] reversed = new char [] {'S', 'T', 'E', 'V', 'E','R','O','C','K','S'}; getName(reversed);  } // end main()  // Executionpublic static void getName(char reversed[]) { for (int n = reversed.length-1; n>=0; n--) {System.out.print("\nReversed Letter:" +reversed[n]); } } // end getName} //end class
Edited by SazerTarious

Like Last Prime Time Thank you Thread, There you go with Code. :)

public class ReverseName {public static void main (String args[]) { char[] reversed = new char [] {'S', 'T', 'E', 'V', 'E','R','O','C','K','S'}; getName(reversed);  } // end main()  // Executionpublic static void getName(char reversed[]) { for (int n = reversed.length-1; n>=0; n--) {System.out.print("\nReversed Letter:" +reversed[n]); } } // end getName} //end class

Reversed Letter : S

Reversed Letter : K

Reversed Letter : C

Reversed Letter : O

Reversed Letter : R

Reversed Letter : E

Reversed Letter : V

Reversed Letter : E

Reversed Letter : T

Reversed Letter : S

I'd rather display the "Reversed (...)" line once,before entering into the for(), but oh well...

Edited by unknow99

Please reply, I'm new to the forums submitting thing. I'd like to enter the contest too!

Someone at DE will make an official contest thread, we can submit our entries there but we cannot reserve entries.

(For example: I'd like to reserve an entry while I go customize my warframe into the colors of the character i like.)

Hey Rebecca, your Cat Clothes and Ear-accessories from this Prime Time are very appropriate. My cat "Bunker" often lies on my chest when I play Warframe on my PS4, she perks up and listens intently whenever the Lotus issues her warnings and orders from the controller speaker, and then commences  prolonged pondering. 
 My question is, what subliminal messages are the Lotus passing along to my Feline Friend? And what part is Digital Extremes playing in the inevitable "Cat Conquest" of humanity?
Edited by (PS4)EDfromRED1