Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Warframe Doppelganger!

[DE]Megan

jzjtRn5.jpg

(Ninja Santa source: http://mjranum-stock.deviantart.com/art/InSanta-Claus-2-141103761)

We’ve all done it – customized our Warframes to resemble our favorite characters outside of Warframe! There’s nothing wrong with seeing Sonic the Hedgehog © or Santa Claus run by in a mission; so let’s make it into a contest and put our customization skills to the test!

How to enter:

Choose any character you wish and customize your Warframe to resemble it! Submit the image of your Warframe AND the image of the corresponding character.

Need an example?

Tx750Oz.jpg

Tips:

Upload your image to imgur.com, copy the BBCode, and paste it right into your submission post.

Check this thread out if you have trouble posting your image.

Rules:

One submission per user

Do not Photoshop or alter the screenshot

Submissions must be appropriate in nature

Submissions must include both Warframe screenshot and example matching character

Do NOT reserve posts in this thread

Prizes:

Top 3 winners will be picked based on creativity and use of setting to portray the little details that your character is known for!

1st place- 1000 Platinum

2nd place- 500 Platinum

3rd place- 250 Platinum

The contest starts today, Friday July 11 at 1PM EDT, and closes Thursday July 17 at 1PM EDT.

PC AND PS4 PLAYERS CAN BOTH PARTICIPATE!

*This thread will open at 1PM EDT today

Send in the Clones!

DISCLAIMER, I suck at using HTML so I've by accident taken off the second picture I had in here, I'm still leaving the first picture I put here on here and I'm not taking anything else off from this.Just to clarify: The last picture on this post is the contest runner up.Nova and Carrier as Turret and Wheatley from Portal

sogGSKv.jpg

PS: Edit: Adding one more picture because HOLY CRAP! How could I forget to add one of the most important figures into the pic, so: Nova, Carrier, and Nova's portal as Turret, Wheatley, and Portal!

(PICTURE MISSING)

PPS: Edit: I promise this is the last one, I had an inspiration after seeing Opolong's great picture of Mag as Chell, I contacted him and we did a collaboration picture with some help from my alliance friends xuknorris, and KeyboardSmack. Here is the final result and hopefully we don't break any rules with this, it's just that everything fell into place after seeing some other Portal fan:

Opolong and Zaccaro's contest entry: Nova as Chell from Portal with a bunch of his other friends from Portal 1 & 2

xmDsuUT.jpg

Edited by Zaccaro

I already made this one for the color set sharing thread. Might as well use this since its the best that I did.

I was going to make it look like Kamen Rider V3. Anyways, someone said my Saryn looked more like a Piranha plant rather than what I intended so here she is

Reference image:

Piranha_Plant.png

Screenshot: 

EFQUO4c.jpg

That's the closest thing to a warp pipe

AOy2SLd.jpg

Caithe_Blue_01.jpg

Caithe from Guild Wars 2.

Among the ruins of a failed Charr settlement, Caithe meditates and trains to fight any evil that may threaten the world of Tyria. The jungle of the Tarnished Coast already is reclaiming the landscape, and nearby exotic wildlife drifts apathetically through the thick air.

Edited by MageMeat