Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"I am The Lotus." - For a Special Lady

SilverBones

I am The Lotus.

I hear them. The silent voices of the warriors as they reclaim what is rightly theirs; it comforts me like a lullaby. Every time one wakes, I feel the influence – the claim we have on this ruined, defiled system expand. Hordes of the infected run through their hives, and on either side, the fanatical hubris of the Corpus and the military might of the Grineer fight over scraps and dust.

But now, the age of these false empires has come to an end.

The Lotus grows from filth and decay, and yet when it's petals open and the flower blooms, it is without blemish or mark. So it must be with the Tenno. As we awaken from our centuries of sleep, the rise of a forgotten, betrayed people will be as a new dawn shining over the system. Each shard of light, a silver blade. Every warm breeze; the flow of tarnished blood, spilled.

With fire and force, dagger and fist, silence and shadows, the warriors gather. Each one a living relic of power and fortitude. In the derelict craft, hidden in the depths of Saturn's rings, or in the dark, breeding halls of the infested – we are striking and felling our enemies, in the same way Sol's radiance cuts away the shadows. I guide them to hidden places, I direct them to the chinks in our enemies armor and I comfort their transition to their next life when they fall.

I am nothing but a voice, but my words hold great power.

As I rise on the roots that are these fated warriors, I see all. I hear all.

I am The Lotus.

Edited by SilverBones

I am The Lotus.

I hear them. The silent voices of the warriors as they reclaim what is rightly theirs; it comforts me like a lullaby. Every time one wakes, I feel the influence – the claim we have on this ruined, defiled system expand. Hordes of the infected run through their hives, and on either side, the fanatical hubris of the Corpus and the military might of the Grineer fight over scraps and dust.

But now, the age of these false empires has come to an end.

The Lotus grows from filth and decay, and yet when it's petals open and the flower blooms, it is without blemish or mark. So it must be with the Tenno. As we awaken from our centuries of sleep, the rise of a forgotten, betrayed people will be as a new dawn shining over the system. Each shard of light, a silver blade. Every warm breeze; the flow of tarnished blood, spilled.

With fire and force, dagger and fist, silence and shadows, the warriors gather. Each one a living relic of power and fortitude. The Tenno gather in the derelict craft, hidden in the depths of Saturn's rings and the breeding halls of the infested – striking and felling our enemies in the same way Sol's radiance cuts away darkness. I guide them to hidden places, direct them to the chinks in our enemies armor and comfort their transition to their next life when they fall.

I am nothing but a voice, but my words hold great power.

As I rise on the roots that are these fated warriors, I see all. I hear all.

I am The Lotus.

great job! it should be in-game text!

Thank you all for your kind feedback :)

I have a lot of fun writing these.

Gorramit Silver! I can't make a video on this! How could you?! Stop making such gorram good pieces of.. well Writing! You're making my Job harder! :<

Edited by Alacratha

• 3 months later...