Stats:

Health: 110

Shields: 100

Stamina: 110

Power: 100

Armor: 95

Abilities:

Strafe:

Terras slams his hands into the ground and then raising them, creating a massive wall of dirt, stone, and floor fragments, he then shoves his hands out in front of him, pushing the wall of dirt and stone out into the battlefield, the farther out the wall goes the smaller it gets, upgrading it increases damage that the wall does

Damage: 50 Cost: 25

Encase:

Terras waves his arm, turning every enemy in front of him into stone

Duration: 30 seconds Cost: 50

Earth Quake:

Terras stomps the ground in front of him, creating seismic waves that stagger and damage enemies, increasing it will increase its damage and stagger time

Damage: 75 Cost: 80

Stone Grip (ultimate):

Terras puts his hand out in front of him, and pretends to grab his enemies, while at the same time,creating massive stone claws that grab enemies, tearing them to shreds

Damage: 100 Cost: 100

Concept:

he is tall, with a medium build, helmet is smooth in the front with streaks where the eyes are, the back comes out into a point

the upper body (torso and back), the chest is smooth with a few jagged points, whereas the back is jagged along the spine, and smooth everywhere else

the arms and shoulders, the shoulders have rounded plates on them, with jagged points along the bottom, and the arms are smooth, the elbow pads come out into a point like loki primes's

the legs and waist: the waist has clothing similar to oberon's, but the front is missing, leaving only the back part, the legs are smooth, with knee pads that reach out into a point

the colors are (obviously) graphite black to grey, and dark green

i need a concept artist to create images of him and a few of the moves (my drawing skills suck)

Back Strory

"We where waiting for the order to attack the enemy, i was messing with my rifle when i saw the commander, with a Tenno beside him, ive never seen him before. I saw the commander talking to him, and i saw the Tenno nod in agreement. He was tall, and what looked like a rock pattern on his armor. The commander stepped up onto a giant root, and introduced the Tenno to us. His name was Terras, or so i thought it was. The commander then told us to get ready, but that was when they attacked us, right out of the forests that are Earth, the ones we where about to go into. I stood in amazement as I watched Terras punch the ground, and then an earth quake started. I was surprised when i realized that it only was effecting the area in front of him. My whole battalion watched as our enemy just fell, falling into an abyss that appeared after the earth quake. Awed, i took a step towards it, and i wondered on how it took him only 10 seconds to kill off a whole enemy battalion, in what would have taken us hours of pain staking fighting, just to see who would win.

The Commander looked shocked at this, as Terras just sealed it up as if nothing had ever happened. why is it that there's all of us, when it takes one Tenno to do the work of an army, why is it that the Orokin viewed them as "Betrayers" when there the most powerful soldier in the galaxy? Why is it that the Void chose them, out of the millions of Grineer, Corpus, and Colonists went in there....

The next day was just as i expected, we got ready to fight, only to realize that Terras would just kill them all off again, but who knows, maybe the guy'll have some trouble. The Commander soon lead us of to the enemy encampment, and found that they where in disarray, everything there was out of place, and there where Kubrow everywhere. Terras just walked forward, as if he was mad, and touched one of the beasts on the snout. Right after that they all came. Tom, my comrade, raised his gun to shoot put the Commander just made him lower it, the next thing i knew Terras just pointed and those Beasts just ran towards the enemy... slaughtering them all, and yet again the Commander looked shocked, as this Tenno wiped out our enemy sgain. The Commander then had us sweep the area, but by then Terras was gone, the Commander just said that a ship came and he left...

Report issued by Corporal Matthew J. Hudson, 2nd line Battalion

Edited by Aroran_Svitskna

Ok, I would focus less on the appearance and more on the abilities for now. 1 is interesting, I actually really like this idea. I'd tone it down a little though, or make it a 2. 2 and 4 don't really seem to do anything? Just from the descriptions I really have no idea what they're doing. 3 seems okay, I'd leave it alone

armor @ 95 for someone wielding the powers of rock and stone????? at least needs to be between frost and valkyr

what needs to be between frost and valkyr

frost has 190 armor and valkyr has 600

so maybe about Frost's armor

Seems like Rhino had a brother to me.

yea but Rhino is like an actual Rhino,

Rhino Charge- when a rhino charges

Iron Skin- Rhinosaurus's tough skin

Roar/Rhino Roar- a Rage of a Rhino

Rhino Stomp- when a Rhino Stomps

so kinda yea

Zephyr is wind

oh wait XD

i know Zephyr is wind

Taco1999 said "this is a great idea they have Lightining, Ice, Water, Fire and now they need earth

but i said don't forget Wind as in don't forget that they have Wind as well.

good point, i have an idea for a gravity one

okay

I already have an idea for a frame

Fighting

oh i almost forgot

Warframe doesn't have a

Gun Warframe either

or Crystal

I'm gonna do a Fighting Warframe (Physical and Will)