Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lighting Clan Is Looking For New Members.

(PSN)urkonse

LIGHTING RECRUITMENT UPDATE :  due to clan re - structure  we currently have spaces available .  We are EU  /  American  based family with 292 members . We have 100%  clan research complete , big beautiful decorated  dojo . We are a top 5 mountain clan on the PS4 . We also have our own website ._.                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Were looking to recruit active, friendly Tenno who basically want to have fun ! 

For more info OR invite  PSN nmcd3 or reply to this post    thanx.

'Lighting Clan Is Now Open To New Memebers'

Hey guys & girls The weekly top 5 PS4 Mountain Clan have now edited our ranks & currently have approx 20 spaces free in clan.

* We have around 270+ current memebers with around 120 daily players.

* Beautiful decorated Dojo with 100% clan research complete and 80% colour pigments completed.

* Active clan chat tab & alliance tab ( Wraith of the lotus ) offering help , advice & price checks.

Lighting ( my ) Clan tips to keep you busy while waiting for update 17:

1) Practice Parkour 2.0 !!! lol (joke)

2) Build a Supra as its getting a buff in update, im personally helping clan mates at the moment do invasion missions offering Felderon as rewards as Supra needs 7 to build.

3) Farm the void for Ducats & prime parts as the void trader is bringing some tasty but expensive prisma weapons!

4) Rank up your Archwings and its weapons as they are needed for the new underwater missons coming in update 17.

5) Were hosting L.O.R training and actually doing the raid with clan only to get Arcane enhancements + Brakk parts on nightmare mode.

Here at Lighting clan were all about fun & progression. We welcome anyone to join us of any mastery rank, If your a newbie we will help you and train you BUt you have to be active n willing to learn & if your a MR19 pro we will have fun running T4 inteceptions (20 rounds ) , T3 Survivals for 1hr 20mins for Ash prime systems haha.

PM me nmcd3 for clan invite/ info   or reply to forum post   

thx  . ~#~

Edited by (PS4)nmcd3

Hi my brother and I are looking for a clan.

My PSN is: hipocryt_

My brothers PSN: hennevelt

Thank you!

Hey hipocryt  Clan invite sent to you

Your brother is still in the old clan so he has to leave before we can send him an invite.

Like Urk said were soon hosting an Excalibur dojo Party to celebrate his rework  / buff     :)

Lighting clan members only so if you want to join reply to this post or  PM  Urkronse /   nmcd for clan invite.

dojo party coming friday OR saturday , after 4pm GMT (uk time) (wich is morning in america) (not sure about day yet)

-some info:

-Competitions with rewards (along with alliance competitions during weekend)

-Excalibur is required to be equipped to win in competitions (wich are hosted by me , and are in dojo , others can give away stuff as they want)

- duels with excalibur & original weapons only (Braton , lato , skana) (possible rewards with this , not sure yet)

- if we get enought people , we take clan screenshot in main hall & post it to website (not actually sure how :P )

- rewards for competitions are kinda prime sets , small amounts of pl or some mods.

-if you want give stuff for rewards , ask urkonse ingame!

Have fun & enjoy update!

Edited by (PS4)urkonse

LOOKING FOR A CLAN??

Lighting Clan Are Recruiting ( 12 Spaces currently free )

* We have nearly 300 members ( approx 90 daily players ) .

* Lovely decorated Dojo with all rooms and 100% of research complete / 80% Pigments completed

*We pride ourselves being a weekly Top 10 Mountain Clan on the PS4.

*Wraith of the lotus Alliance filled with approx 1.5k friendly and helpful players.

*We have our own clan website too..... WEBSITE: http://lighting-warf...lan.shivtr.com/

Clan Requirements

1.You Play Warframe regularly as were currently operating a 15 day offline w/o reason policy due to popular demand.

2.We are a friendly, family based clan and would like to add social players to the clan

i.e. you like to play & talk with others ( No mic required )

3. Any Mastery Rank Welcomed.

PM / (PSN)nmcd3 for instant clan invite... or reply to post in forum.

Thanks

Edited by (PS4)nmcd3

UPDATE: 9 Lighting clan still spots remaining...

Thank you @Sarrko1 ( I will send clan invite shortly )I look forward to teaming up with you.

To Anyone else thinking joining our clan please look at our main page / previous posts & see if this is the clan for you.

send questions & requests to Forum or PSN message to ( me ) @ nmcd3

Edited by (PS4)nmcd3