Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

I am not sure if this is a ug or not but the DNA Stablizer Pack in the Market is 100,000 credits. As I said I'm not sure if such an overwhelming price is a bug or Darvo testing how much we care for our Kubrows

i have to agree that is a tad over priced imo that's like an hour or so of straight farming if not more. also the amount you get is odd.. you get 6 of them. i have a feeling that 1 or more of the values are bugged. and i also think 10,000 credits for 60 sounds better than 100,000 for 6

I went through all the steps in the Kubrow quest line up to the right of passage. During the mission i died and i went back to my ship, looking around I notice that my kubrow is completely GONE! No interface, no visuals, nothing. I almost lost it until i saw the quest notification saying that i still had to do the right of passage with my kubrow. I started the mission and my kubrow was there, I did the mission and completed it. The Lotus said the mission was complete but when I went back down he still wasn't there. If this is a bug (I really hope it is) it needs to be fixed soon because i'm not the only one with this problem. 

P.s. 

If this is the way it's supposed to be, by which I mean perma-death of your kubrow and we have to restart from square one, A LOT of people will be unhappy.

Some people have just glanced over this so I'm going to repost it.

Some clarifications:

1) Currently a bug is taking you Kubrow's away from you if they die in collar mission
2) We are working on a fix to stop this and return your Kubrow's to you

Is it known that Sentinels are insta-killed by kubrows? Also, MIrage's ultimate's explosion appears to hit sentinels as well and target them as enemies. Mine has been killed numerous times fighting feral kubrow despite having high level defensive mods.

System

When upgrading a mod if you exceed the capacity of a piece of equipment that the mod is installed in, if you try to remove the mod from that equipment using the pop-up it does not remove the mod. You also get stuck in the mod section and are unable to do anything.

Is Nova supposed to be hugely nurfed?, when I use anti-matter drop I shoot it with a 3 formad paris prime that would usually get me 24k to 34k damage but recently I just did it and it only gave me damage numbers of 50, 100, and 200 max and molecular prime only added 100 damage onto what I was already doing without it.

U14.0.2

Since I don't see it on the list here ....

Last night, or perhaps I should say early morning today, I hosted a t4 survival map for 40 minutes.  The first two times there were Forma rewards, and all the next rewards were Rare Fusion rank 5 mods.  There were no Prime parts awarded.  Wasn't there supposed to be one guaranteed by 15 min?

Looks like Vor's Prize quest getting stuck after you've killed him is still a thing. I can travel fine (former player), but looks like I don't have a new mission prompt/goal outside of the quest icon and Vor's Prize staring at me from the main nav pre-menu. Nadda on Star Chart to click on, though.

There still a bug that you cannot sell off your WARFRAMES and WEAPONS :( Please DE....fix this asap and its getting very annoying...

I can only imagine the potential anger that could cause. I hope it gets fixed soon friend.

There's a bug with Mirage's clones ability. Another player was doing this. I don't know how it happens but what happens is the clones dont disapear and multiply. This causes enormous lag. Here's a screenshot to show what I mean. As you can see on the minimap its loaded with clones (all the dots). My framerate dropped to as low as 2fps and had over 700ms. I couldn't do anything and had to force quit the game.

2014-07-19_00014_zpsd68b1021.jpg

Edited by kubbi

I didn't see it in the list( maybe overlooked it) but I have a bug when I try to change my frame, 90% of the time if I press Enter the list becomes stuck and I am unable to back out of the list

Please look into this DE, preferably after you fix the quest system for people first

After completing the first segment of the Prologue missions booted to login in screen after appearing on my ship.  After relogging back in must begin Prologue Mission from the start again.  Upon completing the first segment again and arriving on ship booted to login screen.  So I skipped passed the prologue thinking I could restart the prologue after talking in region and alliance to find a solution to the problem, but if you click no on prologue that is it forever? Can you reset account for Prologue?

We have prevented permadeath serverside for the time being. Your Kubrow will not disappear if they die in a mission as of now. It is still possible for death to occur if the Kubrow is neglected. Regarding Collars overall, Collars are still necessary for modding the Kubrow to its full potential. Those affected will be receiving a small apology gift to compensate them, though we realize that nothing could replace them in your heart.

HI, my Vor's Prise quest broke. I cancelled the mission in which you're suppese to get access to mercury and logged out. When I logged back in, the mission was no longer there. Now I'm stuck and unable to finish the prolog and a little worrired about my Mastery Rank 8 and other stuff, I'd really hate to have to start over again. Please help.