Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

2560x1600 resolution has lots of UI issues:

mods are clipped on the bottom row (even when zoomed in via hover)

mission complete screen has mods outside of the scroll box

mission complete screen has resources outside of the scroll box

mission complete screen will not scroll all the way to the top

switching to a 1920x1080 resolution fixes all of the above... but I shouldn't have to do that.

Edited by Dwake

May have been said already, but kubrows cannot be saved as in they have no bleedout phase, and cannot regain loyalty if taken down in a mission. I also believe that the dig animation/coding is bugged. It makes my kubrow stand for a long time and will not defend herself in select spots(she just stood by door for a few minutes).

So, slight issue here. 

Mirage quest says "hey, go get the WF BP since you have all three parts now." [ citing that i just built the chassis, but i have just builtthe systems. I'll go solve the riddle and see if this fixes anything. 

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/589161433359329040/371E041A4D6F293A2ECCB79288AA7D03F02E5911/

[ helm and systems in INV. apologies if this has already been noticed. ]

Update! Chassis recovered successfully. Will note in twelve hours if i can still recover the BP, quest chain still needs some repair. 

its just freezing a lot at the menu aka the ship. whether I'm modding or joining a game...and I have a really good system so it's the update lol. Also try to fix the load time for the last person in the party, I'm sure ya'll have heard a lot about it. The last person left in every  game I've played takes away more time to load than any of the others.  

Why why why, i played with my kubrow for like 5 games and he dropped to 60 in loyalty, i was like "OK then the DE probably put this on so you could use your sentinel  more as well", but the time span to have your kubrow at 100% loyalty is to low and the time span to have your kubrow away and use your sentinel is way to high i petted my kubrow like 50 times then went off to bed when i woke up not a single thing changed i had to use my sentinel,which sucks because kubrows should be used longer than that and should have less of a time span to regenerate their loyalty, i hope you fix this in the next hotfix i love my kubrow but i cant even level him up that fast with having to switch every 5 6 games and then waiting like 3 days to be able to reuse him 

Edited by noobkilla1122

The laser bolts from corrupted lancers distinctly are emitted from above their heads.

On the lancet, the central point of Rhino's head turning range is in front of him, but his shoulders are turned to the right. As such, his head will turn too far to the left, and barely to neutral to the right.

BUG REPORT:

Recent mod list does NOT show actual recent mods earned.

I did a few missions to make sure this was happening and I confirmed it 4 times.

Each mission I earned mods did not properly show in the "Recent" list in the MODS machine.

1ryFEDL.jpg

I just soloed a couple of Tower 3 Captures and I didn't get the 25000-40000 credits reward, but I got the item reward.

Not sure if it's a bug or maybe I simply don't get the credits reward if I solo, but that's a bit silly for me :D

Edited by Terralun

I was in the clan hall at the Bio Resarch room. I just replicated 4 copies of the Mutagen Mass research and then, when I tried to exit the window (which would result in me being able to move about in the clan hall) the game just left me with a grey screen. If I press ESC more times, I can still hear the sound effect it makes when exiting that particular window, but I have to directly close out the game and restart to keep doing stuff.

Still having problems getting the "Vor's Prize: Raid Resource Caches" to show up.

It maybe due to the fact that I built and delivered the quest item to remove the thing that Vor put on the warframe before trying to find the mission and had to quit out.

When using Hall of Mirrors with Mirage, if you have the alternate helmet equipped the clones do not match her. Idk if this is supposed to be this way or a bug, but it would be cooler if they looked how your frame looks.

1.Game was running fine yesterday, today I get freezes at mission rewards and freezes to game drops when using mirages 1 with any weapon especially ogris. (This wasn't happening the last 2 days)

Typically I can run the game at 160fps at maxed settings.

2.Game also locks the team and host (me) when someone with a slow pc or bad connection is on the team during the initial load screen. The slow connection person loads into the map while everyone else is stuck in the load screen. If that slow connecting person leaves we all load in. 

3. Mirage's 1 will proc friendly fire. That includes neutral targets.

4. Sentinels die vs infested even when they aren't being hit. I sat back at the highest point in an odd and watched nothing melt my carriers health away.

5. Kubrow loyalty is bugged, on the path to R30ing the Kubrow I realized that no matter how many times or how often I pet him, his loyalty always went down. The death of the Kubrow has nothing to do with it, since the 2nd time the loyalty went down the Kubrow never died.

6. Mirages 2 needs higher acquisition range, mobs will simply walk right by booby trapped items also her two could use a longer base range as mobs tend to stop using consoles if I veer too closely which stops them from setting off the trap even if I don't attack them.

Right now what is killing the experience for me is this FPS issue, the game goes from 120+ fps to 0 and I can't figure out why.

i don't understand the above information format under Fixed Bugs.

What does the strike-out mean? Are you able to fix it or not fix it?

Just logged in, and see no change in my Vor's quest status, still stuck at Corpus cache, with no indication where to go next, then came checking forum, to see what is fixed in this new update.

Couldn't understand the update info format, based on my login state.

Do I need to continue this Vor's quest in order to unlock the final segment for the new Familiar station?

7. When I finish a mission or load into the game Lotus and Ordis prompt me about being finished with the Kubrow mission. They keep doing this over and over and over and over and over and over again.