Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Fighting Warframe New Version (Hunter126's 4Th Attempt#2)

Hunter126

i'm gonna try

This is Clasher (Spiritual yet Devastating)

Story

Clasher was a great tenno for close combat, but he thought he wasn't enough, he wanted to focus on it, it was the best he could do, so Clasher went to the planet earth to do elite training, hardening his fists by punching rocks and trees, sitting under a waterfall he became stronger, this instead increased his will, his spirit but not only was it just great, it was dangerous, the tenno were surprised to know his physical strength is not the thing that is devastating but his soul is.

Base Stats

Health: 100 (300.0 at rank 30)

Power: 100 (150.0 at rank 30)

Armor: 65

Shield Capacity: 100 (300.0 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.1

Stamina: 120

Codex Blurb

The warframe that specializes in close combat, Clasher eliminates his foes using the power of a warrior's will.

Abilities

Using his Spiritual element, Clasher's abilities destroy foes with both strength and spirit.

1)Mega Punch- Delivers a powerful punch to a single target that deals massive force, scraping the target across the ground, dealing high Impact and slash damage, If this ability is from above, it pushes the target down, dealing high Impact and puncture damage.

Upgrade

This ability deals 100/125/150/175 Impact damage and 100/125/150/175 Slash damage to the target, when from above, deals 100/125/150/175 Impact damage and 120/140/160/180 Puncture damage, this can punch a target within a up close/2m/3m/4m radius and the target is scraped across the ground in a 3m/4m/5m/6m radius.

Strength and Range mods are affected.

2)Giga Impact- Causes Clasher to pound the ground with his fist, causing knockdown and Impact damage to nearby enemies, when this ability is at greater height (high in the air), it is then switched to his leg and deals greater Impact damage while causing enemies to be knocked upwards and then deal fall damage.

Upgrade

This ability deals 50/75/100/125 Impact damage and deals knockdown, at greater height, this deals 100/130/160/190 Impact damage while causing enemies to be knocked upward into the air, falling deals 25/50/75/100 Impact damage, this is dealt within a 3m/5m/6m/7m radius.

Strength mods are affected, Range mods aren't affected

3)Strong Spirit- Focuses spiritual energy in Clasher and nearby allies, increasing will, causing ally will overpower enemies, reducing their damage to increase allies.

Upgrade

This ability focuses spiritual energy to overpower enemy spirit for allies, reducing 10%/15%/25%/40%  enemy damage dealt to increase 10%/15%/25%/40% damage dealt to allies, this ability affects enemy and allies within a 3m/4m/5m/6m radius for 5/7/10/12 seconds.

Duration and Range mods are affected, Strength mods aren't affected.

The Mind and Soul becomes a weapon Tenno

4)Willpower- Focuses (like he's calculating in his mind), then emits a powerful force of willpower, shattering enemy minds in it's wake, enemies who survived it become confused overtime.

Upgrade

This ability deals 250/400/550/700 damage to enemies within a 5m/7m/10m/12m radius, this lasts for 3/5/7/9 seconds.

Strength mods are affected, Duration and Range mods aren't affected.

well this was my second fourth concept,

I would like some comment please.

Edited by Hunter126

What happened to the first one?

it wasn't that good so i tried a new fresh start of this concept, people weren't going on it and this has many different changes than my first

Edited by Hunter126

Not bad, though I feel that a fighting Warframe should be more focused on fighting techniques enhanced by the Warframe's power/spirit/something. 

An example would be something akin to like a kick that shoots out energy waves or something for a ranged attack, and when it directly contacts an enemy sends them flying due to the power/will/energy flowing through the leg.

But again, thats just personal preference, I really like your idea.

Edited by Sasquatch180

Not bad, though I feel that a fighting Warframe should be more focused on fighting techniques enhanced by the Warframe's power/spirit/something. 

An example would be something akin to like a kick that shoots out energy waves or something for a ranged attack, and when it directly contacts an enemy sends them flying due to the power/will/energy flowing through the leg.

But again, thats just personal preference, I really like your idea.

he does fight but he's more like a martial arts warrior, that has strong willpower so he's like a warrior that is based on not just power but spirit as well.

Edited by Hunter126

It doesn't seem to focus on the martial arts aspect enough. All of his abilities exist in one form or another as something you can do with basic modding. I'd change it so that his abilities are all buffs, or something like that.

It doesn't seem to focus on the martial arts aspect enough. All of his abilities exist in one form or another as something you can do with basic modding. I'd change it so that his abilities are all buffs, or something like that.

maybe I'll say

he's not a warrior but a warrior's will/soul/spirit/willpower.

okay so he'll be a warrior of pride and spirit.

it focuses on the strength of the soul of Clasher so willpower is what it's based on

he was really weak when he was training but his spirit was high and that was what kept him going so his strength comes from his will.

he specializes in close combat but the strength is his undying will.

oops i said too much

Edited by Hunter126

The problem is the abilities don't seem to match his theme at all, they're just "big damage punch" and "big damage wave thingy"

The 1st and 2nd abilites are pure damage with a ragdoll, something shared with soul punch, sonic boom, and most melee weapons. The 3rd ability is more where I was hoping this frame would go, buffing himself and allies to deal greater damage, and the 4th ability just doesn't make any sense in this theme. 

The problem is the abilities don't seem to match his theme at all, they're just "big damage punch" and "big damage wave thingy"

The 1st and 2nd abilites are pure damage with a ragdoll, something shared with soul punch, sonic boom, and most melee weapons. The 3rd ability is more where I was hoping this frame would go, buffing himself and allies to deal greater damage, and the 4th ability just doesn't make any sense in this theme. 

the willpower of the tenno, all abilities relies on spirit not martial arts, i changed it

1st- uses strong soul to increase his punch

2nd- uses his strength and soul to deal great damage with a slam

3rd- focuses spiritual energy to increase attack

4th- releases his willpower to shatter the minds of enemies

Mega punch as a slight difference to sonic boom, it scrapes them across the ground dealing also slash damage while also able to push them down

Giga impact slams the ground causing knockdown and impact while also dealing greater impact and enemies to be knocked up into the air.

They're still not really doing anything. You've gotta thing about it more from a pure numbers/gameplay standpoint; when you boil each ability down you get 

1. attacks a single enemy for damage and ragdoll

2. radial knockdown, deals more damage if triggered in air

3. buffs team damage, decreases enemy damage

4. radial damage with a radiation proc

It's not really doing anything interesting, and it's not really matching its own theme. Since he's about willpower and martial prowess, make abilities that emphasize his existing tools, rather than just AoE damage and an attack buff.