Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Odd Yellow Tint In Dojo

Raitlor

Went to go make sure my Dojo was intact, and almost everything that was blue before the update now has a heavy yellow tint on it. Mostly affected is tiles that have water in them like the old U8 ones and the gardens, the Tenno lab is also affected.

tumblr_n8x63dF5xe1rkyiebo2_500.jpg

Yup.... happens in dojo and a few other places on other tilesets. It is like they effed all the art assets with a glaze of nastiness. Everything in general looks "different" like it has a color haze that didn't exist before to create "atmosphere" but ends up just making everything look terrible. When you look through a codex scanner this "haze" vanishes and you can see the difference. Energy colors also got changed, they all look too similar now, you can see the difference in the color palettes. They are no longer as vibrant and varied. Hoping this is an overall bug with colors and textures. As of now the game looks like @$$. Look at screens from U13 and then the same spot in U14... something is not right.

EDIT: Toggling Color Correction ON then OFF seems to get rid of the weird haze I was having, but NOT the yellow tint on transparent surfaces.... Also the colors still seem off on many things, like color palettes all seem to be saturated compared to before, may just be how they are displayed now, hard to tell... Definitely a bug though I'm glad to be able to play a mission without feeling nauseous by disabling the color "correction" lol.

Edited by GMSantasHelper

Just posting with my own two cents.

This bug has been here since U14 and has not been addressed in any of the hotfixes.

Specifically, it pertains to the swapping of the colors Yellow and Blue in the graphical tinting of certain light effects and surfaces.

It seems to affect things that depend on lighting or light shafts.

Like skies

Jd3Wc8q.jpg

Tenno Lab

ud4M68u.jpg

Dojo tiles tint

yWHVUNG.jpg

Color of Nav Coordinates

YXAeV33.jpg

Also various water effects on Earth, Ceres, skyboxes on the Infested tileset.

The Void. You wouldn't think this, but the Void actually lost its glowing, golden hue, mostly because the blue it's been replaced with doesn't glow.

Aside from this, it is also causing the Kubrow furs to become very strange colors (blue, green) because the colors are mixing with the wrong tint color. This has always been the case, but the 14.0.9 hotfix has made it more apparent than ever.

Many people are putting their Kubrows to death because they believe these are their actual colors!