Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Play, 3D Bug

Skoltroy

Alright let's try this:

w9vbxi.jpg

As for graphics info, this puter is..  kinda old.  Video card is a Radeon X1950 series (Or at least that's the video driver i got on. I tried to update, and there's nothing newer than like 4 years ago). DirectX 11 installed, but dunno if my card handles it.

Edit: Besides, I just checked, on the launcher properties, the DirectX 11 option is unchecked and disabled, so can't even turn that on if i wanted to.

Edited by Cathastrophe

If it's just the three of us...  This issue is gonna end up at the bottom of the pile. Get ready to forcefully quit warframe :(

Dang...  By the time they fix this, my 5 prime distillers will be destroyed.

Yeah, it's actually sad that they said, in the update notes, that made some perfomance changes for the slow computers, and now we have to deal with this and quit warframe.

Here are similar threads I've found of people that have the same problem as I do:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/266788-u14-unplayable-graphics-gone-haywire/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/265987-weird-graphics-glitch/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/264128-visual-bug-after-u14/

I have a Radeon X1950.

I've sent a support ticket about it. They asked me to send them some files, probably a standard procedure. If we are enough people to send reports they may be able to correlate and make a fix for lower end cards compatibility.

If you can, send a support ticket explaining the glitch, and in addition say in it that:
- you know other people with your video card have the same issue on the forum, maybe link to this thread
- someone else (me) reported the same issue on ticket number 181978

I've noticed that "most" opaque polygons don't render but all transparent polygons do. If you go to your dojo, this is very noticeable in the Oracle. In the player ship, it's your ship window, dust light, warframe badges and transparent syandana that do.
Edited by Hurricaaane

I have the same bug on my second computer with win xp and a ATI Radeon x1900XTX !  on my main comp with NVIDIA 680GTX no problems.

So this issue seems to be related to older ATI Radeons X1XXX series. Problem is there are no new drivers available..

Just for the record : before U14 no problem on medium settings 1600x1050 --> 40-60fps no any graphic bugs whatsover...

DE please fix !

Regards !

mumu

I have resolved the issue : change the graphics card  :s

I ordered a Radeon R7 240 (2GB) that supports Direct X 11 (for $ 40).
Everything works perfectly after enabling Direct X in settings launcher !

The bug seems linked to Direct X.

Catalyst no longer support our cards, I hope that DE will offer a fix ...

According to DE the ati cards ranging from X1000 - 1950 are out of date and do not meet minimum requirements ...

Source / Citation needed?  I'd like to have concrete proof that DE isn't going to attempt to fix this before i go out to spend money on a video card.