Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Visual Bug After U14

Aericho

I have the same issue.

I sent a support ticket a few hours ago ( ticket #181978 ), and I was just trying to google for other people having the same issue. This is the only thread I found so far.

Attention, the following video capture features extremely disturbing blinking screen.

Video: http://youtu.be/WLqQSph96PE (SEIZURE WARNING!) 

I've sent a support ticket because it's not an occasional crash nor an occasional glitch. The entire game starting from the login screen is like that, it makes it literally impossible to play.
Edited by Hurricaaane

I have the same issue.

I sent a support ticket a few hours ago ( ticket #181978 ), and I was just trying to google for other people having the same issue. This is the only thread I found so far.

Attention, the following video capture features extremely disturbing blinking screen.

Video: http://youtu.be/WLqQSph96PE (SEIZURE WARNING!) 

I've sent a support ticket because it's not an occasional crash nor an occasional glitch. The entire game starting from the login screen is like that, it makes it literally impossible to play.

Exactly the same problem, hotfix 0.1 didn't fix it either. Someone on Reddit said it was on old problem, but didn't give a solution.

I've just painfully waded my way through the first tutorial in order to reach the ship so I can change my video settings and restart the game many times. Couldn't find a solution yet.

Here's how the ship looks like: http://youtu.be/3hZaeq9Uxsw

One person said it was a old bug (I saw the reddit entry), but I've only been getting this since U14.

I know my computer can averagely run this game, I used it all my way up to mastery 15. Even in the videos I linked, all of the transparent polygons render just fine. The only polygons that don't render correctly are the opaque ones.

Edited by Hurricaaane

• 3 months later...

just decided to jump back on warframe for awhile, left after i got Loki prime and maxxed him up about 1-2 weeks after he was released and did the prologue. At first i thought it was just an issue with that thing Vor implants on the frame. Areas with weird graphics issues/pixels during the missions, random flames etc appearing. Saw this thread and what these people are getting are far more extreme versions of what i can see.

90-95% of my graphics seem fine, but i'm seeing structure(beams etc) from rooms ahead, fire from rooms ahead in grineer tilesets, random pixels etc.

Even after i removed the device and finished prologue missions(recorded last mission, and same issue in ship, uploading now, will post again with links when done) issue still persisted.

Processor: Intel® Core i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.0GHz

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 OC

No issues on any other games, never had issues like this before.

I usually run my 780 at about 70% capacity since most the games i play at the moment dont need it running at max, prioritising forced lower temp over power, which most the time still runs close to max anyways as temp isnt an issue on my rig but this was run at 100%(hadnt bothered changing to temp settings).

Just a lil curious, by no means is it unplayable, just prefer the game to run as it should.

Back and vids are uploaded. First isnt the best quality, and is a full mission run so wrote times down in description of vid(and below) second is just a quick vid just showing other examples.

0:01 - pixelation etc in ship
4:00 - something in background showing through wall
4:23 - same as above
4:59 - flames from another area showing through
5:32 - steam from another room
5:54 - same as above

Structure and pixelation in ship.

Ty.