Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mercury Nav Segment

Instance

Question

I've completed the missions where I obtain the mercury nav segment.

However, aboard my ship I have a waypoint that leads to my foundry, I am unsure what to do at this point. I have searched for new blueprints, something to craft with this new component and have found nothing. 

Not sure if this is a bug, or I just can't figure it out.

Assistance would be lovely. 

PS. I've tried going to navigation, but when I do my screen goes dark and I revert back to the ship...

Edited by Instance

I abandoned the quest to find the nav segment because it wouldn't let me continue after hacking the required object in the mission. now I can't find the quest to find the merc nav segmet. I even checked my inventory but it wasn't there either

Where do I even find the mercury nav segment mission? I simply can't find it anywhere.....

I have the navigation prompt to complete the Mercury Nav Segment mission, but when i go to the 'planet' screen i see no specific location for this mission, i have gone through every mission on Earth etc, and found nothing related.

I cannot progress the quest

I'm having the same issue. No quest marker to get the Mercury Nav Segment. Maybe it's because I crafted the ascaris negator before doing the resources mission.

Actually, i did the same thing, i completed the Negator in the foundry before doing the resources mission...wonder if that's the reason

Just scanned through region chat, and it seems i and you are not the only ones. 

Ryujenkai, Swagadillo, Flawlesssai and others all completed the Negator in the foundry, BEFORE doing the Resource run mission to get the needed resources, because we all already had enough resources, and then completed the resource mission anyways, and got stuck with NO mercury Nav Segment on earth mission to be completed....

Shoki1199, Quath, Ranatsu, AccessTheGamer

Flytrap, Lleerk

Edited by Elithdori

Actually, i did the same thing, i completed the Negator in the foundry before doing the resources mission...wonder if that's the reason

Just scanned through region chat, and it seems i and you are not the only ones. 

Ryujenkai, Swagadillo, Flawlesssai and others all completed the Negator in the foundry, BEFORE doing the Resource run mission to get the needed resources, because we all already had enough resources, and then completed the resource mission anyways, and got stuck with NO mercury Nav Segment on earth mission to be completed....

This is precisely what happened, hopefully another hotfix inbound.

....completed the Negator in the foundry, BEFORE doing the Resource run mission to get the needed resources, because we all already had enough resources, and then completed the resource mission anyways, and got stuck with NO mercury Nav Segment on earth mission to be completed....

I completed the blueprint before doing the resources quest, also stuck with no quest marker in planet navigation menu.

I've completed the missions where I obtain the mercury nav segment.

However, aboard my ship I have a waypoint that leads to my foundry, I am unsure what to do at this point. I have searched for new blueprints, something to craft with this new component and have found nothing. 

Not sure if this is a bug, or I just can't figure it out.

Assistance would be lovely. 

PS. I've tried going to navigation, but when I do my screen goes dark and I revert back to the ship...

EDIT: First beat The Jackel on venus then go to the codex, click on quests, and then click on howl of the kubrow and then

begin... that should fix it :D

Edited by CaptainCrunch42