Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Glowing Box/border

MadDash

Ok that's what I thought it meant at first, but I've done the mission with the glowing edge several times and it still shows...

Also, if a glowing border means I haven't done the mission, shouldn't all mission nodes on all planets be glowing when I'm just starting out? That's not the case. As far as unlocked missions go, I think the locked ones have static on them, and the unlocked ones don't, so that's not what the glow means.

Edited by MadDash

Well sorry then but then I don't know. Personally I have unlocked almost everything, only a few new missions that have been added to Mercury are uncompleted for me so I just assumed you meant that. Maybe someone else knows what you mean.

Ohh, you know what? Maybe you're right. I actually just completed one of those missions solo and it no longer glowed. I don't know why it didn't work when I was in a group. But what you say makes sense now, if the system kept track of stuff I've done before. For some reason I kinda assumed that the UI overhaul also meant a complete mission progression overhaul, and tbh I don't really remember the names of the various missions anyway so I thought they were all new. My bad.