Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nausea And New Interface

zoffmode

Yeah, me too. All the movement and the menu part that ends up in the small side is really bothersome.

i dont even know how to get to the store, setup mods, or even change between private and online matches anymore

If you are doing the missions you need to do all of them to get the nodes working.

And to switch between online and solo just press esc and look at the bottom right, there's an option to switch there.

can someone please tell me how to mod my stuff

If you are a new player you need to go through all the missions before having the option.

Once you do just press esc, esc, equipment, arsenal, then pick you weapon or frame then pick upgrade.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

... please?

It will be a cold day in hell before I say please to somebody who needs me to like what he has to sell to make money from me!

getting a decent interface is not a privilege anyone should be begging for, it is a right for anyone who has paid a red cent to the developers.

Edited by Agt23

The interface moving around when you move the mouse because your frame looks at it is pretty and all, but it also gives me nausea just setting up weapon mods. 

I actually came to the UI section just now to see if anyone was having this issue.

Look, the new look is terrific, but when text and lines keep "swimming" about at the slightest mouse movement, it starts getting into my head.

If there was an option to make the interface "flat" as in, not "slopey" to one side and not moving about, I personally would be ecstatic.

I have one eye that works and one that no-so-works, and on the left side of the menu, one eye can read the text, and one can't (too small/fuzzy) and this was the reason why I'm using a 40" TV at 1 foot away, to stop that effect as much as possible, as headaches start.

I fully understand this will probably not happen, but I came here to comment anyway, as it would be nice for DE to know that not everyone vision is the same, and fancy stuff can sometimes just make clarity worse and not better.

As much as I love the immersion feel, for me it breaks anyway when I have to squint and focus so much. Not DE's fault, I just have crappy DNA.

Agreed on this, I Honestly had to quit the game because of a migraine after about a minute of trying to mod a weapon. I think an implementation of a choice to go back to the old menus similar to the option on EVE online to choose either the old view of the quarters walk around style interface.

Quoting myself:

My biggest problem is that the screen elements move around when I move my cursor.

So every time I try to click an icon, I have to play a little game of cat and mouse.

(Not to mention, sometimes icons resize themselves upon activation.)

What the hell, DE. Give me back my static menus.

I can barely see the text on the new screens. It would be better if it were flat and went side to side instead of a sluggish wobbly gooyness :/

This would also be perfect for consoles and better-equipped computers, mine started slowing down since it can't handle all the new operations ><

Honestly, it doesn't make much sense to go from instantaneous menus to moving around a spaceship with the menus accessible in one space anyway. I'm still trying to figure out how to unlock all the levels, this isn't really helping but I could try to get used to it. I may end up playing less because of the dizzy UI lol.