Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De.... My Akzani Are Done

Fabpsi

Hi there spaceninja ^^

in devstream 33 DE said they would like to see someone who used 200morphics for the Akzani and finished the foundry before the next hotfix....

welll...

here your go.

hWKRaYJ.jpg

video: (forgot audio <.<)

use fullscreen and 1080p if you wanna read the chat :3 ....yea...i did not really think about it at the time 

Rebecca mentioned a reward or a gift.... i dont want plat or other stuff....well...maybe primed chamber ...just kidding^^

i just want that all of you to stay the way you are. This is a great game and a great community (and i hope some of you smiled reading this thread -and watching the just around the corner video :3 -

I love you all <3 

(and i know i am not the only one with 200 morphics ^^)

Edited by Fabpsi

Hi there spaceninja ^^

in devstream 33 DE said they would like to see someone who used 200morphics for the Akzani and finished the foundry before the next hotfix....

welll...

here your go.

hWKRaYJ.jpg

( i am upoading a video too, it takes some time^^)

Rebecca mentioned a reward or a gift.... i dont want plat or other stuff....well...maybe primed chamber xD....but not really... i just want that all of you to stay the way you are. This is a great game and a great community (and i hope some of you smiled reading this thread -and watching the just around the corner video :3 -

I love you all <3

i have mine too but didn't take screens hot

lel I just did a tower 1 survival and got and argon crystal in under 3 mins xD

easy way to farm argon crystals... last I checked, Void defence missions almost always drop one from the crates. Run around and break them before going to the defence spot and starting the defence mission, if none drop, exit and start again. 5 waves is easily manageable with most frames now, just did it again with Ash. Damn they really fixed his 4th skill (blade storm). That thing was hopeless in defence missions and many other team-based occasions. Now, it is simply awesome.

I remember when those defence tower 1 missions first came out. 2 maxed out warframes trying their best against 10 waves and dying at wave 9, and sometimes 10. Rarely we were able to finish it. Talk about imba madness, it feels like a walk in the park now by comparisson XD