Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Creature Shadow Easter Egg (Revealed!)

Xandis

By the gods, it truly does exist...

Based off this old topic, what was thought to be a myth is now revealed:

DerelictCreature1.gif

Another, closer view.

DerelictCreature2.gif

I apologize about the weird shiny reflectiveness of the glass, I couldn't see to remove it.

It wasn't as massive and as fear inducing as I thought, but hey, at least we know that something lurks within the depths of the Derelicts...

...possibly more horrifying than Lephantis...

• Like 1

Wait wait, hold on. Close inspection reveals it's very wormlike.

Mirage's first quest mission says she was fighting off worm-like creatures.

COINCIDENCE?! I THINK NOT.

Edited by -Revan-

For example;

600full.jpg

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???? Its a statue, why such a reaction?

You know, what's worse about that thing is, it has an actual 3D model. It's not just a 2D image plastered behind the glass. If you get close enough to the glass, you can actually see a nondescript blob of mass rise out from the depths and curl around the bottom of the container.

???? Its a statue, why such a reaction?

You've never watched Doctor Who have you? That is a Weaping Angel, a creature that only exists when you look at it, and it attacks (of course it is hostile) by sending you back in time and letting you live to death. Also, a picture of an Angel becomes itself an angel, as does a GIF, video, etc. In a word: NOPE!

My friend actually had something similar happen to him.  He did a run of terminus one morning.  That afternoon we ran vault runs and he took a screenshot of him staring at a guard rail with a picture of himself on terminus with a bunch of dead grineer in it.  I think its still on the forums if you search.  I believe he put in players helping players.  His name is RadioactiveName if you want to look for it

Wait wait, hold on. Close inspection reveals it's very wormlike.

Mirage's first quest mission says she was fighting off worm-like creatures.

COINCIDENCE?! I THINK NOT.

EXACTLY! It was probably one of the Sentients ships which are known for being writhing worm ships. Maybe the glass was a malfunctioning Orokin monitor that was displaying a corrupted video recording of their ships. Very interesting.