Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor's Prize - Mercury Nav Segment

Kurogiri

Same here aswell. At least i am not alone. My guess it is bugging because i already had Mercury unlocked before the update.

somebody told me it was because i made the release device thingy before doing the resource mission. 

i already had the resources and was able to build it right away

not sure if this is what did it though

Same, I built the device, then they told me to go get resources, so I went and did that corpus mission, then claimed device after. They really didn't think this through, did they? Anyway's, I loaded up the Mercury Nav missoin, and game froze in laoding screen. Restarted game, and I still am supposed to complete the mission, but its no longer availible. Pacific is there, but it's a regular mission. There is no Mercury nav mission any longer. SMH.

Edited by Jolnyl

Same. Yawn. Guess I shouldn't have built the device. Ironically as I claimed it I thought this will somehow break the quest... because DE is good at thinking in advance with these type of situations (should be resolved in 2-3 months allowing us to finally use our ships).

I got the same problem. I wonder if it's related to the fact I crafted my Grineer toy remover before I salvage the corpus resources and than crashed everything.

Yeah the same for me. Probably should have waited on that one.