Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Ban After Update 14.0.1

Thanatoast

As stated in the title, my primary account has been banned until 1/1/2035 from both the forum and game itself without any sort of warning or reason other than the system giving the reason of "due to End User License Agreement violation". Before anyone asks, no, I have not participated in any sort of activities that could possibly result in violation of the EULA. What I want to know is how many players are affected by this? When did it happen to you guys (if you guys are using an alternate account to access the forums) Above all, what were the last things you were doing before being banned? I'm hoping the information can be used to help the devs in rectifying the issue and preventing it from happening down the line. To those who are affected and can see this post, I hope you guys have already filed your support ticket over at support.warframe.com! 

As for me, I've been offline for a few hours before I tried to log back in, the last thing I remember doing on warframe is receiving a "progress cannot be saved" warning before exiting the game.

A friend of mine had this same issue. Contact support by submitting a ticket and they'll fix it. 

I have, but I wanted to see how many tennos were affected and try and help the dev team to solve this problem. Being unjustly banned is still very annoying and not productive to grinding for the things we need.

posting about action that DE takes against an account can result in further action being taken against the person.    Always... always submit a ticket to support or send a pm to rebecca or even megan to see if they can find the details for you.   Posting about it for the public to see in many games gets a persons account deleted cause its in their rules about not talking about it in the forums.   

posting about action that DE takes against an account can result in further action being taken against the person.    Always... always submit a ticket to support or send a pm to rebecca or even megan to see if they can find the details for you.   Posting about it for the public to see in many games gets a persons account deleted cause its in their rules about not talking about it in the forums.   

Even if said action is completely random? Thank you for bringing this point up, but I do believe this ban is caused by a bug or otherwise unrelated to the actions of the player (myself in this case).

My friend had the same problem. He got banned for doing a mission, and I am not spreading hysteria like the mods seem to think. This is a major problem that should be the FIRST thing fixed. There should not be a problem like this. Please either fix it or say something about it...

I'm not expecting answers/solutions to this problem until monday or something, as much as I am completely annoyed by this, I do think the guys over at DE deserves some rest after the all nighter they pulled on thursday/friday for U14.

I hope they reimburse me for my boosters that I didn't get the chance to use due to this random ban.

plz get this kind of garbage thought out of here, how in any way does this help the situation or foster rational discourse?

oh yes lets blindly follow random authority out of fear.... plz, just no

additionally DE has never taken such a stance AFAIK and if they do, ill be the one of the first to leave, draconian "dont ask questions or else" policies are for sheeple

obviously the OP knows that the forums cant help, but they posted to ask if others have encountered a similar issue, the OP clearly states they have submitted a support ticket, and are doing a public service to other and DE by broadcasting that this might be a widespread problem

Edited by CY13ERPUNK