Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova's Antimatter Drop No Damage?

hukurokuju5

Me too, tested on many missions with almost all my weapons and the most i had is 200 radiation when befor U14 dealt around 0,5 - 1,5 milion on maxed parisP build. Pleace fix this fast.

Edit: Ive tested it on solo and public with people, nither way worked.

Edited by Xardis

Ability has never worked properly - damage aside - I'd rather they just overhaul the skill.

I should say it has been *inconsistent* not that it has never worked. That or it will get you killed trying to aim it so it's not worth using anyway.

Edited by Jufrow

It's always worked fine for me, and was very consistent before this patch. Now it absorbs no damage when you're the client, hence it's completely unuseable. I've tested it a few times - even when firing into an AMD travelling straight away from you, AMD does only the base 100-200 damage. Hosting is completely fine, however, a fact to which I can personally attest to.

Also don't change muh amd cuz its unique and powerful

Haven't notice that, I've more got a game crash when I load a maxxed range drop with too much penta's nade.

Seems to be fix, haven't experienced it anymore when I got it every time near waves 12-15 on sechura.

But I have seen, yesterday, a strange hitbox of the drop (penta nade seems bounce before the visual contact).

Don't know if that can help, but that wasn't bouncing like that few time ago...

Edited by ZeGreymane

• 2 weeks later...

It's always worked fine for me, and was very consistent before this patch. Now it absorbs no damage when you're the client, hence it's completely unuseable. I've tested it a few times - even when firing into an AMD travelling straight away from you, AMD does only the base 100-200 damage. Hosting is completely fine, however, a fact to which I can personally attest to.

Also don't change muh amd cuz its unique and powerful

This.