Base Stats

Health: 100 (300.0 at rank 30)

Power: 100 (150.0 at rank 30)

Armor: 65

Shield Capacity: 100 (300.0 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.1

Stamina: 120

Codex Blurb

Master of all Gas, Vapor poisons and weakens her enemies.

Abilities

Vapor's abilities, created through the air, causes deadly effects to her foes.

1)Gas Bomb- throws a bomb of gas to a nearby enemy, dealing gas damage, when pressed again, it ignites and explodes, dealing Blast and heat damage in a small radius.

Upgrade

This ability deals 75/100/125/150 gas damage to the enemy, this can be thrown to an enemy within a 3m/5m/7m/10m radius, if this ignites, it deals 100/125/150/175 Blast & Heat damage to enemies within a 3m/5m/6m/7m radius.

Strength mods affect the ignited damage, Range mods are affected.

2)Depletion- Surrounds nearby enemy heads with a small sphere, depleting them of oxygen for a short duration, this will cause affected enemies to be unable to fight while dealing damage during the effect.

Upgrade

This ability lasts 3/4/5/6 seconds and targets 2/3/5/7 enemies to be affected, this deals 20/40/60/80 gas damage per second, this ability targets enemies within a 3m/4m/5m/6m radius.

Strength mods affect numbers, Duration mods are affected.

3)Sublime Rush- charges forth as a gaseous state, disrupting part of enemies affected (Corpus= disrupted Shields,

Grineer= ignored Armor, Infested= lost some Health).

Upgrade

This ability dashes forward as a gaseous form in a 3m/4m/5m/6m radius, Infested health will be lost by 10%/15%/20%/25%, Grineer armor and Corpus Shields will be ignored for 3/5/7/10 seconds.

Strength and Range mods are affected, Duration mods aren't affected.

Do not breathe this air Tenno

4)Corrupted Gas- fills the air with deadly gas, dealing massive Gas & Viral damage to enemies affected. At the end of the duration, the gas becomes ignited and explodes, dealing massive blast damage overtime.

Upgrade

This ability deals 200/350/500/850 Gas & Viral damage to enemies within a 5m/10m/12m/15m radius for 7/9/12/15 seconds, overtime blast damage deals 200/350/525/875.

Alternate Abilities

You want to see the alternate abilities, is that correct?

No

then please close this.

Yes

Are you sure

Continue

I tried to come up with some

3)Sublimation- turns into a gaseous form, to defend against incoming projectiles for a short duration.

3)Sublimation#2- turns into a gaseous state, destroying enemy parts if she goes through them.

1)Smoke Cloud- shoots clouds of smoke to poison enemies.

Through the Sky and the Land, Vapor takes gas to a devastating effect.

If this were to get in the game, DE would've automatically made changes

comments please

Edited by Hunter126

Pretty neat idea, love to see you churn out so much interesting stuff.

However (and this is just my humble opinion, so take it with a grain of salt) I feel that the First and Fourth abilities are a bit redundant. They're nice ideas sure, but are a bit too similar for my liking. 

A suggestion I just thought up: Why not have the first ability fill the air/area around enemies with a volatile gas that explodes when shot at? (Maybe have it so that pressing the ability again will ignite it?)

Another suggestion would be to have Vapor turn into a gaseous form for a short while, becoming "invincible" for a short duration at the expense of not being able to use weapons.

Another suggestion would be to have Vapor turn into a gaseous form for a short while, becoming "invincible" for a short duration at the expense of not being able to use weapons.

i wanted to do that but i did that on another and someone said that its too OP because its invincibility, even though i can probably sneak past anyone with my ash's smoke screen (i changed my energy to black so not even I can see my ash in smoke screen)

A suggestion I just thought up: Why not have the first ability fill the air/area around enemies with a volatile gas that explodes when shot at? (Maybe have it so that pressing the ability again will ignite it?)

I like your idea, I'll change it to that, PS this sounds a bit like Molecular Prime

Edited by Hunter126

i wanted to do that but i did that on another and someone said that its too OP because its invincibility, even though i can probably sneak past anyone with my ash's smoke screen (i changed my energy to black so not even I can see my ash in smoke screen)

I like your idea, I'll change it to that

If invincibility is the issue why not have the ability work like this: 

Sublimation: Vapor turns into a gaseous form that can move around solid objects/beings, but loses parts of itself doing so. If it goes through enemies they get stunned and blinded for a short time, and bullets/lazers break apart chunks. Once enough pieces are lost Vapor is forced back into a solid state.

If invincibility is the issue why not have the ability work like this: 

Sublimation: Vapor turns into a gaseous form that can move around solid objects/beings, but loses parts of itself doing so. If it goes through enemies they get stunned and blinded for a short time, and bullets/lazers break apart chunks. Once enough pieces are lost Vapor is forced back into a solid state.

okay but i think i'll change it into a duration

Like I said before, you have to think about it from a gameplay perspective.

The one I'd change is the 3rd one, I'd make it a intangible dash forward rather than full intangible mobility.

hmm i'll make it the same effect but instead a dash right

Oh one thing, did you know I can even sneak past an ally with ash's smoke screen, i made him turn completely invisible with it even to allies and even to me.

Edited by Hunter126

hmm i'll make it the same effect but instead a dash right

Oh one thing, did you know I can even sneak past an ally with ash's smoke screen, i made him turn completely invisible with it even to allies and even to me.

That's black energy, it's hilarious in PvP

And here's what you have so far:

1. single target damage, toggle again for AoE on that target's position

2. AoE stun with DoT

3. Timed damage reduction with debuffs applied to enemies on contact

4. AoE damage cloud

That's black energy, it's hilarious in PvP

And here's what you have so far:

1. single target damage, toggle again for AoE on that target's position

2. AoE stun with DoT

3. Timed damage reduction with debuffs applied to enemies on contact

4. AoE damage cloud, 

well if someone were to put a gas warframe on the official game (beta) they would make changes right, if this isn't good it might just be an inspiration

black energy used to be grey but now its pitch black so i asked someone when i activated smoke screen "can you see me" and they were like "! no I can't how'd you do that".

I think the gas cloud fourth ability should also be combustible and ignite under certain conditions, kind of like how Volt's Overload deals bonus damage if light fixtures are nearby.

sure but its just like that the first is already like that

The abilities still need work on this one. 

its hard because i try to make it close to gas but people think I'm doing poisonous gas but I'm just doing gas

some of theses ideas are from others but okay I'll still keep working on it, I won't give up just yet.

its hard because i try to make it close to gas but people think I'm doing poisonous gas but I'm just doing gas

some of theses ideas are from others but okay I'll still keep working on it, I won't give up just yet.

I'd suggest branching out a little. There's no reason to stick so crazy-close to your theme, especially a tricky one like gas.

I'd suggest branching out a little. There's no reason to stick so crazy-close to your theme, especially a tricky one like gas.

I know but that's what i can only do, if I don't do this, I don't have any abilities relating.

so all i have is

1.chemical gas

2.Oxygen

3.Corrosive gas

4. Chemical gas

Why don't you just say the frame has control over state changes? That way you can include gas as well as other fun stuff.

Also, if you need help writing lore/descriptions for a frame I'm pretty good at that stuff.

yea but this isn't your concept, besides how many state changes are there? 7 maybe

I actually have an old concept that has the ability to control the most common 4 states liquid, solid, gas & plasma

but it was a concept for multiple of my ideas.

Edited by Hunter126

There are 4 common states, 10 or 12 if you count the exotic states. And the problem you've got here is you've sort of limited yourself to one very specific thing, you don't have very much room for new stuff.

I know I just said i did the 4 common states, I'll do concept until i find an element with multiple ideas like Mirage's Illusions, Ash's Stealth or Disappearing element, stuff like that right