Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Kubrow Ran Away

SquirmyBurrito

So I took Moist Nugget to that mission so I could get the collar and nothing went the way it was supposed to.

First attempt ended with her getting oneshotted by a feral Kubrow.

Second attempt glitched and wouldn't send enemies at us.

Third attempt was the same as the second attempt.

Fourth attempt went well, I cleared it, I got the collar. When I went back to the ship Lotus told me that the collar was attached and blah blah blah but when I went to go look at my Kubrow... she wasn't there. In her place was the Egg I had had but not attempted to hatch yet.

What happened to her? I have already relogged once and nothing changed. I checked my stasis slots and the only thing in them is my other Kubrow. The slot that formerly claimed to be reserved now claims to be available. 

What happened to her? I have already relogged once and nothing changed. I checked my stasis slots and the only thing in them is my other Kubrow. The slot that formerly claimed to be reserved now claims to be available. 

First attempt ended with her getting oneshotted by a feral Kubrow.

Dead. Kubrow death is permanent.

This happened to me as well except after first attempt the kubrow which was suppost to be mine was replaced with a default version and instead of having any shields it got 750 hp. Completed mission, don't even have an egg, and no idea where kubrow went v.v

She was alive and well during my other three attempts.

Are you sure it was yours, though? I failed my first attempt, and subsequent attempts were with a kubrow simply named "Pet Kubrow". Had very high health but no shields (unlike mine).

While you're in here Rebecca, I also failed my collar mission and my original kubrow is now gone. I finished it up with the "Pet Kubrow" provided to me, but my original is still gone. Hope permadeath isn't intended for them.

Are you sure it was yours, though? I failed my first attempt, and subsequent attempts were with a kubrow simply named "Pet Kubrow". Had very high health but no shields (unlike mine).

During the second and third try it wasn't mine. It was white, I'm pretty sure it was mine again in the fourth try (not 100% sure though)

Do you have another Kubrow named Stale Nacho? Just doing some investigating on my end to figure out what's happening. 

Yes I do Stale Nachos, female Raksa.

While you're in here Rebecca, I also failed my collar mission and my original kubrow is now gone. I finished it up with the "Pet Kubrow" provided to me, but my original is still gone. Hope permadeath isn't intended for them.

This happened in my case as well.

Going off other topics, it seems kubrows are completely disappearing regardless of the result. I've seen reports of mission completion and mission failure (be it player death, in which the kubrow is actually still alive) resulting in it disappearing entirely.

Beginning to think permadeath is not intended at all, and this is just a bug.

Going off other topics, it seems kubrows are completely disappearing regardless of the result. I've seen reports of mission completion and mission failure (be it player death, in which the kubrow is actually still alive) resulting in it disappearing entirely.

Or maybe the whole concept of the Kubrow was simply a Mirage...

Same here. This is terrible :c

I can confirm as well that my Kubrow present in my second attempt at the mission was a generic "Pet Kubrow" with high health and no shields (unlike my kubrow with its propper name on the first attempt) which I assume is a test npc default for the mission.

Do you have another Kubrow named Stale Nacho? Just doing some investigating on my end to figure out what's happening. 

Oh thank Lotus.

I will reunite with my Sunika kubrow, Poop, once again!