Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Idea: Going Beyond 100% Status Chance.

IronWolfKnight

I have a idea: How about when you get over 100% status-chance with a weapon (possible with Tysis), the first Debuff you inflict happens automaticly and you can inflict a second Debuff with the remaining percentage on that weapon at the same time?

For example, you have a Tysis with 130% status-chance with Radiation damage (I know that's inaccurate but just go with it). Normally it would inflict a Debuff regardless but it would ether inflict a Corossive Debuff or a Radiation Debuff and the remaining 30% is worthless but the idea is that the remaining 30% has a chance to inflict a second Debuff so it would end up having a 100% chance to inflict a Corrosive Debuff and 30% to inflict a Radiation Debuff at the same time and vice-versa.

Before you ask, yes I did based this idea off of the Red-Crits mechanics for Crit-Based weapons and I think: if Crit-Based weapons got that amount of love, why not give Status-Based weapons the same amount of love?

Edited by IronWolfKnight

I have the same idea with Status Chance rework, but what I expanded on that is that players can reorder the damage list so that for all weapons with status chance ≤100% will only inflict the top damage type status effect, ≤200% will inflict the top and second top damage type status effect, and so on.