Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: Kubrow Permadeath Is Not Intended

Vargras

This is a confirmed bug, has been added to the buglist megathread, and has received several replies from Rebecca. In addition, kubrows have a mod extending their bleedout timer -- they were never meant to die and disappear.

Some clarifications:
1) Currently a bug is taking you Kubrow's away from you if they die in collar mission
2) We are working on a fix to stop this and return your Kubrow's to you

Calm down, folks. You'll get your puppies back.

Some extra information as posted today by DEDrew, reporting known bugs with fixes already done or in-progress.

-Howl of the Kubrow: Defend your Kubrow: Successful Defense Mission by the Tenno can result in disappearing Kubrow if the Kubrow dies in the mission. Comments of Permadeath are circulating, and currently data supports that this is what happening - if your Kubrow dies in the mission before you get the collar. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/262837-update-14-bugissue-megathread/#entry3059934

Edited by DalaiLlama

they will probably have to do a minor roll back to restore those kubrows 

man i love U14 but its playing with my emotions i swear 

Given that kubrows take about 36 hours to fully mature? I don't mind.

I'm also on the list of folks who lost theirs.

OK i got this bug too, however, i repeatedly get the lotus message confirming the success of the collar. i haven't seen anyone mention that symptom.

It sounds similar to Ordis saying your Kubrow hatched.  I think after you get your kubrow back and can put the collar on them they'll both shut up.

Bad news.  According to the bug megathread, DE hasn't figured out how to return our lost Kubrows.  They've stopped them from vanishing client side for now, and are planning to give us an apology package, but unless something changes we might've lost our first pets for good. :'(