Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus Nav Segment Does Not Drop.

aaron940

According to the wiki - http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Nav_Segment

The Uranus Nav Segment is supposed to drop from Alad V along with the Saturn Nav Segment, but it doesn't.

This causes a progress block for any new players or veterans who have not unlocked Uranus yet, as all of the planets beyond Uranus require Uranus to be unlocked first. A fix would be very much appreciated.

I know it's supposed to drop from Alad V. The issue is that it doesn't. I've killed him 5+ times and nothing but Saturn Nav Segments.

I have submitted a support ticket for this and reported it in the Bug Megathread already as well.

I've been checking every hotfix thread to see if it's fixed. If it hasn't been, I leave a comment about it and ask for it to be fixed. I've also submitted a support ticket about it.

Hopefully they'll notice.

Edited by aaron940

i looked at the mega thread, the bug isn't even listed, i just had someone taxi me to Uranus boss so i can can continue unlocking other planets, but it still would be nice to unlock Uranus itself. 

Yup same here. I keep seeing these giant hot-fixes each day and keep expecting this will be listed... pretty huge bug, why has it gone undetected this long? I'd really like to continue progressing.

According to the Wiki, it's dropped from the Lech Kril and Captain Vor fight on Phobos now. Not Alad V.

Makes sense because that boss didn't drop any Nav Segment at all before. I'll test it soon.

Edited by aaron940

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have ran the Lt. Lech Kril & Cpt. Vor mission many times with a friend to get trinity but they never dropped the Uranus nav segment. . . that or my game just isn't loading my data properly. I have seen issues like this before from events (took over a month to get the zebra paracyst skin from the incursion event) Just keep sending the problem in to them but give each request a gap of at least a day or more between sending we don't to hammer them with to much stuff.