Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Know You All Are Fixing Ui Problems.[Post 14.0.5 Persisting Problems]

grillv20

After I invite somebody my controls on my ship still lock up. I can type but I cant move my character. Escape doesn't work and I can STILL CLICK THROUGH THE CHAT WINDOW AND ACCIDENTLY HIT MISSIONS AND BE LOCKED INTO THEM. 

I am fed up with this. I have to alt+f4 the game. Log back in. OR disband my group every time this happens and chase down people. I have got ZERO FEED BACK regarding this issue and I know I am not the only person having this problem. I know the update isn't even a week old but its really really REALLY hindering my ability to play this game without getting angry and logging out.(being forced to log out due to my inability to move...)

I know you all are working hard to get stuff working properly but PLEASE for the love of all that is holy fix this so I can actually enjoy the game without stumbling through menus constantly and having to force my game to close.

seriously wanting to play the game SO BAD but I can't do it without getting mad and quitting

After I invite somebody my controls on my ship still lock up. I can type but I cant move my character. Escape doesn't work and I can STILL CLICK THROUGH THE CHAT WINDOW AND ACCIDENTLY HIT MISSIONS AND BE LOCKED INTO THEM. 

I am fed up with this. I have to alt+f4 the game. Log back in. OR disband my group every time this happens and chase down people. I have got ZERO FEED BACK regarding this issue and I know I am not the only person having this problem. I know the update isn't even a week old but its really really REALLY hindering my ability to play this game without getting angry and logging out.(being forced to log out due to my inability to move...)

I know you all are working hard to get stuff working properly but PLEASE for the love of all that is holy fix this so I can actually enjoy the game without stumbling through menus constantly and having to force my game to close.

seriously wanting to play the game SO BAD but I can't do it without getting mad and quitting

I'm having this exact problem as well. It happens every time I color my weapons, without fail.