Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug: Defense Mission Stalled On 5Th Wave After Stalker Killing

AvF4

5th wave was stalled and could not be finished after reasonable amount of minutes waiting. Last enemy was killed, minimap was white, no signatures of enemies on minimap, no their sounds. One of solutions: After I(host) canceled mission, I got few credits and nothing else. However, after host migration, rest of the party could finish the mission. Stalker appeared for me, host, somewhere in the middle of 5th wave. When he appeared, I think there were some infested around, but they were finished before Stalker. Also, he was able to kill my character and shortly after it my teammates killed him, gathering Dread. I revived myself and waited like 5 minutes before canceling mission.

P.S. We spent some time for searching spawn points but find nothing

Edited by AvF4

Happened second time, in Orokin Defense 1. This time I was not host and my quit from the game did not help. Teammate remembered that there were some enemies around after killing stalter

• 1 month later...

Can confirm this just happened to me.  I was not the host but the stalker came for me in the 5th wave. We killed it, but the defense never continued.  We lost whatever the Stalker dropped for us.  Needless to say a VERY disappointing and saddening bug. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...