Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T3C Void Keys Don't Consume After Completing The Mission.

nothing429

Basically that. I had 4 T3C keys (according to the map) and after running the mission a few times I realized the counter wasn't going down. I checked my inventory and I still had the initial 4 I started with, unused. This looks to be exploitable unless for some reason my map key counter was incorrect and I had more than the map said. However, I think that this scenario is less likely since it does correlate with my inventory count. I've obviously stopped running T3C missions for the time being. Has anyone encountered something similar?

Yup, just encountered it with T3E keys. It seems to be related to who hosts the squad? I wasn't the host and my keys weren't getting used up.

I think you're correct! I wasn't the host of the party I was in either. Our host ran out of his keys so I started using mine. I guess it stands to reason that this issue could possibly occur with any Void key.

Saw this last night or the night before, didn't get a chance to try and recreate.  But I was hosting, and whichever mission was chosen, whether by me or by squad mates, my keys were used (void and derelict).  What I wanted to go back and check was if the host didn't have the key being used, whether one would be consumed by the squad mate who selected it, which if not would be a true exploit, but haven't had a chance to check that part yet.

Certainly the first part is true though, only the hosts keys are consumed.  Not a biggie when playing with friends, but groups of random strangers might care :P

Edited by ButtStallionSaysHello

Take care of this joke because the host will continue to consume his keys (void/derelict) even if he doesn't have anymore, going in a negative count.So he will need to refund all the spent keys before to be newly able to see and use his own orokin keys.

This bug/exploit is the result of the game only attempting to remove keys from the host, it doesn't bother to check who called the vote and act appropriately.

I don't know if this leads to negative keys for the host or not, but I do know it effectively grants you infinite keys.

This bug/exploit is the result of the game only attempting to remove keys from the host, it doesn't bother to check who called the vote and act appropriately.

I don't know if this leads to negative keys for the host or not, but I do know it effectively grants you infinite keys.

It grants infinite keys to who start the mission without hosting, but will be a great problem for the host that will have lots of negative keys to restock before to see them again in his inventory.