Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ingame Menu Screens Getting Worse With New 14.0.7 Fix

Aratir

I dont have all of the issues shown here except for the bottom of the mods being cut off in the first and second pictures

My rez is 1920x1080

1920x1080 is at a ratio of 16:9

his issues are at 4:3. that is why you do not experience those problems.

I dont have all of the issues shown here except for the bottom of the mods being cut off in the first and second pictures

My rez is 1920x1080

My resolution is also 1920 x 1080. In the arsenal upgrade view, all of the mods look so small and far away it's hard to read them. I have to lean in and squint to see what they say. Before 14.0.7, I only had to squint.

I would have normaly created a thread but this one does work too.

Since i just built Attica and went on to change its colors, the UI freezes, not the game itself.

I tested it a few times, and the UI keep freezing. Its not related ot Attica but maybe it is. I be making a few more tests to confirm it.

EDIT: Made some confirmation. Seems it freezes regardless of weapon i recolor. I hope you guys and gals fixes this soon

EDIT2: Made some more tests. Here is what i fodun out.

It seems that if you scroll slowly, like 1 color pack at a time with the mouse wheel, you be ok, but scrolling to fast, the UI Freezes.

I hope it is enough information to fix this.

Edited by Cebius

Yes this is just odd to me. I had 0 issues with the Update 14 mod screen. Now I can't even see the mods, much less the text. Seems strange that such a change was even made.

It so funny to me because my character is looking down at the tiny screen like , "What the heck is that supposed to be?"

thank u for the great work but the eleventh storm stance is nowhere to be found and lephantis is way to powerfull to kill, lvl 80, please lower the dificulty, and the kubrow mods that are installed dont show up when making a fusion???? some of the drop rates are so low in the game please fix that at least a little more...